Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I Defend A Woman From A Pack Of Wild Animals, Could I Please Get Some Pussy?

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I think it's damn well the sexist thing you could do for a woman. Hold her close while you beat your chest and snarl manically at a pack of attacking wolves or a bear or something. The primal urge to mate with you if you fended them off successfully would be so strong.You'd impress her for the same way foids are impressed by good bones or tall heights- survival odds. That's the logic.

A chad can set the pack of wolves on a rostie and still get her pussy.

she'd probably fuck the wolf, brutal wolfpill

grug save veronica but veronica not like grug.

nice cavemen really do finish last

why would I hurt these beautiful creatures? to protect a foid? I'd rather see them cutting the foid's throat with their own teeth. Now that would be pretty epic

They gonna do Olympic-tier arguments to convince themselves that he is a good person after that shes gonna be a divorced single mom in her 30s raising awareness about domestic violence

“No one is entitled to a women’s body sweaty” “women can control who they want to have sex with sweaty”

probably not tbh

Wolfs and dogs are the same species so she would prefer to fuck the whole pack instead of me

she would say your yelling was creepy.

why would I hurt these beautiful creatures? to protect a foid? I'd rather see them cutting the foid's throat with their own teeth. Now that would be pretty epic
You don't have to hurt 'em bro just rattle 'em
Wolfs and dogs are the same species so she would prefer to fuck the whole pack instead of me
Even if they ended up eating her? idk

She isn't entitled to your protection, sweety

Lol @ you if you think a foid wants to be rescued from a pack of wolves

she would prefer the wolves over you brutal wolfpill

You mean defend them from their own kind?

Just risk your life against wild animals for a hole theory

why would I hurt these beautiful creatures? to protect a foid?

This. Why would I ruin their dinner? They have done nothing bad to me. Which is something I can not say about foids. Also protecting foids is sexist the feminists say. She is strong and independent and doesn't need my help so let the wolves enjoy their food.
Lol @ you if you think a foid wants to be rescued from a pack of wolves

Did I just see a foid french kissing a pack of wolves? But she won't let any of us do it - she will run away with disgust if we even kindly ask about it! Brutal wolfpill :cryfeels:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back