Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I could get NEETBux I wouldn't be chronically depressed and want to die

UglyBaldingManlet

UglyBaldingManlet

Officer
Seriously, at least 1-2 times a month I hit a major depressive episode that lasts at least 3 days. Stuck in a fog, dreading going back to work after a weekend, and thinking about Self-Deletion.

Unironically, I would be much healthier if I could simply rot and go outside only a few times a week. I hate being around people for the most part, as I literally have ZERO friends or anyone to talk to for more than a few minutes, and it's usually required interactions.

I feel like a massive freak that doesn't belong in SOYciety at all. Hell, I've even tried fitting in with table top gaming type nerds and even low iq autists, yet still nobody likes me. You know it's bad when the misfits treat you like a misfit even if you objectively mog them.

I want to NEETbux too, man. I need some money so that I can FUCK some FEET! :feelsping:
triple h GIF

I want to NEETbux too, man. I need some money so that I can FUCK some FEET! :feelsping:
triple h GIF

Dude I don't even care about fucking anymore. I just want enough gibs that I can rot in a 1 bedroom apartment like Todd Thundercock, and occasionally spend money on video games, and going outside to play tennis and go for walks.

I think working is actually good for me.

When I am at home rotting on the weekends i feel so fucking depressed. I think about the missed experiences in my teenage years, how i am a manlet, that I never be desired by the opposite sex and etc

When im working my mind gets distracted from all of this.

spend money on video games, and going outside to play tennis and go for walks.
Based. It sure does beat 'wagecucking' and having to interact with fucking! NORMIES on a daily basis.:reeeeee:
Triple H Sport GIF by WWE

Last edited:
Based. It sure does beat 'wagecucking' and having to interact with fucking! NORMIES on a daily basis.:reeeeee:
Triple H Sport GIF by WWE

Yes, exactly. And that's the main issue I have with working. I'm not particularly good at any job that I've had, and my low inhibition prevents me from performing well with others, and of course making friends.

Honestly, I don't enjoy rotting inside all day. I just don't enjoy having to cooperate with normies, because I don't belong.