Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if i could ask for 5 realistic wishes

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Banned
-
1. that my mothers greencard to come to the US had been denied
2.to have grown 10 extra cm from age 6 to age 16
3.To never had moles in my face or neck or body
4.10 extra IQ Points
5. To have the basketball abilities of Facundo campazzo.

the reason why i choose 5 wishes is because poronga from nameks dragon balls gives you 3 wishes and shen long from the earth's dragon balls gives you 2 so is 5 in total.

niggerstonguemyanus

4.10 extra IQ Points
Magically changing your IQ is unrealistic anyway. Wishing for more than three things is also unrealsitic, this is not Dragon Ball. I'd increase my IQ by even more than can be measured by IQ tests. I'd give myself thousands more IQ points and then make my own test to prove it.

Magically changing your IQ is unrealistic anyway. Wishing for more than three things is also unrealsitic, this is not Dragon Ball. I'd increase my IQ by even more than can be measured by IQ tests. I'd give myself thousands more IQ points and then make my own test to prove it.
when i say realistic i mean skills that are not out of this world, like naruto or dragon ball z fantasy type shit

when i say realistic i mean skills that are not out of this world, like naruto or dragon ball z fantasy type shit
Then I'd increase my IQ to whatever the limit is.

Then I'd increase my IQ to whatever the limit is.
the limit might as well be infinite, but you might end up with a brain like
27bach