Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I can't be normal I at least want to be rich to buy nice food and have a good computer

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
And be able to afford weed without running bankrupt. This life is shit.

and cars and motorbikes and skis

Reclusemaxxing curryboy420
What does tht mean I always just did food and weed I never had money for cars and motorbikes except 2 years when I had a car then I had to sell it for money again

What does tht mean I always just did food and weed I never had money for cars and motorbikes except 2 years when I had a car then I had to sell it for money again
Google it / A person who withdraws from the world to live in seclusion and often in solitude

Google it / A person who withdraws from the world to live in seclusion and often in solitude
I know what it means retard I said I'm not a recluse I just hate being poor like a nigger

Same, all that's left is cope

Just gamble all your money in crypto theory

Basically what you need to do. Just buy some dog shitcoin and hold
I did something similiar and now im in minus with many cryptos i bought. Luckily i didnt invest too much money into it. You cant just invest blindly into cryptos, i did and now i regret

I did something similiar and now im in minus with many cryptos i bought. Luckily i didnt invest too much money into it. You cant just invest blindly into cryptos, i did and now i regret
I know lol I used to trade SOL and made 3000 in 3 months because I was trading little amounts and then I recently lost 5k because crypto entered a bear market and everyone on Discord said I should "buy the dip" and it wasnt going up anymore.

Most important crypto trading lesson: Do the opposite of what people tell you to do.

Everyone is a retard even myself don't take it personally
Have A Great Day GIF by Gutrectomy

getting rich is chad only

Weed is for niggers.

"You are not entitled to anything, inkwell" :soy: :soy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Moneymaxxing is the only logical think to do if your not gonna ropemaxx

Oh yeah just moneymax just get in the money cannon and shoot yourself to money land
1. Pray your parents aren't shitty and let you stay at home
2. Get job
3. Invest all the money in stocks or crypto
4. Pray it works
5. Win

It's just that easy my friend except, your parents will probably say no, The jewish employers will probably keep cucking you out of a job and you'll probably invest in shit that goes no where. But hey it's atleast worth a try

1. Pray your parents aren't shitty and let you stay at home
2. Get job
3. Invest all the money in stocks or crypto
4. Pray it works
5. Win

It's just that easy my friend except, your parents will probably say no, The jewish employers will probably keep cucking you out of a job and you'll probably invest in shit that goes no where. But hey it's atleast worth a try
Crypto is a pile of shit u nigger

Wanting good computer = autist trait

+ curry stereotype

Same brother.
RichFags will never understand our suffering.