Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I am not entitled to anything

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★
soyciety isn't entitled to my taxes.
I am just not gonna pay the income tax. If there happens to be any repercussions, I am going to pay a visit to my dear friend Elliot OlivER Rodger, aka the Supreme Gentleman.

Last edited:
Why wait to go ER?

That's right, you don't have the balls.

Why wait to go ER?
There could be plenty of reasons. Like
  • Waiting for a particular day like St. Elliot's day
  • Being a NEET with copes
  • Not paying an income tax without any repercussions
  • Now wanting to leave your father behind
  • etc.

Actually met a woman on a twitter thread once that agreed that ugly reject men should either get some sort of benfits, or tax reductions due to the inability to live a normal fulfilling life. It was a very rare twitter moment. Well, moment in general. The ability to have a family is a luxury and she also said it was silly that we should have to finance those who are able to have them.

Hey! Elliot Rodger here :cool: @Mecoja @Sneir

Attachments

• ER.webm
    3.3 MB
Last edited:
Sophisticated and magnificent

Actually met a woman on a twitter thread once that agreed that ugly reject men should either get some sort of benfits, or tax reductions due to the inability to live a normal fulfilling life. It was a very rare twitter moment. Well, moment in general. The ability to have a family is a luxury and she also said it was silly that we should have to finance those who are able to have them.
Very rare, but it seems one foid in a million understand our point of view.

Very rare, but it seems one foid in a million understand our point of view.
very much so. Stupid rare. given that most people meet around 10-80k in an entire lifetime. The chances are meeting such a person irl is less than 1% even 0.1% in some cases