Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I am low IQ can I work as a software developer?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Whats the minimum IQ to work as software developer? ust asking for a friend. Imagine getting a job and been miserable, possibly mogged by high IQ incels and then fired.

The CS job market is very competitive these days so you have no shot if you have sub-100 IQ.

The CS job market is very competitive these days so you have no shot if you have sub-100 IQ.
where do the lowest IQ programmers end up? Web dev or AI or UX-design or project management or Admin?

That depends how low your iq is.

Whats the minimum IQ to work as software developer? ust asking for a friend. Imagine getting a job and been miserable, possibly mogged by high IQ incels and then fired.
Executive functioning matters more than IQ imo but assuming you are overall below average, don't.
If you want a good life, learn a trade, they are always needed and it's comparatively easy to become self-employed.

Gosh, you don't even have to be on time, people are so desperate for someone to fix their plumbing etc they'll gladly overpay for your half-assed work.
If it weren't for the perceived image, blue collar work would be way more attractive for most people.

doesn't matter since you're ethnic, they would just diversity hire you and put you in a top position

100 probably

a lot of people can become proficient at anything requiring purely mental capabilities with enough hard work and efficiency

100 probably

a lot of people can become proficient at anything requiring purely mental capabilities with enough hard work and efficiency
Then I'm lucky that I am 10.

Last edited:
You didn't build good countries like Saudi, UAE, Kuwait Oman, Qatar etc with an IQ of less then 90. It's not possible. But you can keep coping. Lebanon didn't have oil, and yet, we were the Paris of the middle East, and would be if Isreal wasn't created. But I know you have to cope somehow. Most middle eastern countries, especially, the Levant would look like this if it wasn't for western interference.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/WH6QDEFKNVo?si=7pKN9ALH4JLPxfhk

Last edited:
Unless, you're very low IQ working as a software engineer won't be an issue. But Personally, I don't like it. Hence, I didn't want to break my head.
@ethniccel1

You didn't build good countries like Saudi, UAE, Kuwait Oman, Qatar etc with an IQ of less then 90. It's not possible. But you can keep coping. Lebanon didn't have oil, and yet, we were the Paris of the middle East, and would be if Isreal wasn't created. But I know you have to cope somehow.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/WH6QDEFKNVo?si=7pKN9ALH4JLPxfhk

your average iq not being nigger tier means there are enough smart people to build a society. Also, immigrants build most stuff for you. Apart from oil and the resulting money, you're behind in every metric even education.

what does this have to do with programming?
yea hes trying to derail lmao. What he said has nothing to do with programming or what I even said. I never said Lebanon and other arab countries are low iq in this thread before he talked about the iq of arab countries.

your average iq not being nigger tier means there are enough smart people to build a society. Also, immigrants build most stuff for you. Apart from oil and the resulting money, you're behind in every metric even education.
Sea monkeys working like slaves doesn't mean they build stuff for us lol. Many African countries are at around 73. Yet, They are shitholes, you're trying coming up with every excuse to cope. And Lebanon didn't have oil. Can't you read? And no, we aren't behind in anything else.

4/10 most safest countries in the world are Arab, and there's practically, zero crime in the gulf despite, so many Pajeets and Africans working there. You're clearly jealous of us.

its a language based on math. The answer is self explanatory. Your math skill is proportional to the skill you'll achieve in coding.

Unless, you're very low IQ working as a software engineer won't be an issue. But Personally, I don't like it. Hence, I didn't want to break my head.
@ethniccel1
what is low IQ where does it start?

Sea monkeys working like slaves doesn't mean they build stuff for us lol. Many African countries are at around 73. Yet, They are shitholes, you're trying coming up with every excuse to cope. And Lebanon didn't have oil. Can't you read? And no, we aren't behind in anything else.

4/10 most safest countries in the world are Arab, and there's practically, zero crime in the gulf despite, so many Pajeets and Africans working there. You're clearly jealous of us.
i was talking about arab countries in general. About Lebanon, they probably borrowed oil from neighbouring countries. I'm not jealous of arabs since asian countries are safer

its a language based on math. The answer is self explanatory. Your math skill is proportional to the skill you'll achieve in coding.
Well I am very good at arithmetic stuff like adding, multiplying etc, good at geometry stuff and sometimes bad at logic and sometimes good at it I guess if I am tired or energetic.

so whill that mean I am good at programming? I guess programming is logic and zero arithmetic

was talking about arab countries in general
It's Because,of war obviously. Even Vietnam is a shithole.
About Lebanon, they probably borrowed oil from neighbouring countries. I'
No shit. I'm starting to think you're really dumb. If Lebanon doesn't have oil, how are we going to make money from oil? When a a country buys oil, they spend money, like when Europe buys from Russia.
I'm not jealous of arabs since asian countries are safer
4/10 of the safest countries in the world are Arab. Also Vietnam, Philippines, Cambodia, laos, Thailand. None, of these are in the top 10 or is as devloped as the Gulf States. There's zero crime in the gulf.

It's Because,of war obviously. Even Vietnam is a shithole.

No shit. I'm starting to think you're really dumb. If Lebanon doesn't have oil, how are we going to make money from oil? When a a country buys oil, they spend money, like when Europe buys from Russia.
you said they built paris of the east without oil
4/10 of the safest countries in the world are Arab. Also Vietnam, Philippines, Cambodia, laos, Thailand. None, of these are in the top 10 or is as devloped as the Gulf States. There's zero crime in the gulf.
nope

Well I am very good at arithmetic stuff
What about algebra? Coding is like algebra and every word and sentence in coding is like a term that work together with another word and term. Together they snowball into one end effect. The manifestation of this snowballing is a result of the mending them logic defining the relationship one has on the other, same way logical signs like x for multiplying or + for adding have in regards to the calculation.

yea hes trying to derail lmao. What he said has nothing to do with programming or what I even said. I never said Lebanon and other arab countries are low iq in this thread before he talked about the iq of arab countries.
IMG 20240626 035659
Why don't any of those countries have a Burj Khalifa? Sudan has oil as well, and they have a higher IQ then Saudi Arabia. According to you they should have some smart people to build a successful society.
Saudi and Qatar are similar and they are rich and safe.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240626_035628.jpg
    Screenshot_20240626_035628.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 3
What about algebra? Coding is like algebra and every word and sentence in coding is like a term that work together with another word and term. Together they snowball into one end effect. The manifestation of this snowballing is a result of the mending them logic defining the relationship one has on the other, same way logical signs like x for multiplying or + for adding have in regards to the calculation.
yeah at school I was always good at algebra after studying new stuff for like 2 weeks then it became easy.

What did you mean about the logic part again? I didnt understand you

Executive functioning matters more than IQ imo but assuming you are overall below average, don't.
If you want a good life, learn a trade, they are always needed and it's comparatively easy to become self-employed.

Gosh, you don't even have to be on time, people are so desperate for someone to fix their plumbing etc they'll gladly overpay for your half-assed work.
If it weren't for the perceived image, blue collar work would be way more attractive for most people.
Oh? Is this for real? No "learn a trade bro!" cope?

Your math skill is proportional to the skill you'll achieve in coding.
This is so wrong it's JFL-tier. Have you ever written any program? You don't need to know anything more than basic arithmetic and occasional exponential to be a decent coder. What you need to use is logic. You're not proving theorems and doing algebra on difficult equations.

The mathematics comes in when you're proving the correctness and efficiency of algorithms, not when you're writing code from scratch. That is computer science, not programming.

Bahrain, Oman, UAE, Qatar. So I was right. @Despicablecel
And Medina in Saudi Arabia was rated the safest city for women. Meanwhile, Japnese men harrass white women to the point they leave the country. :feelskek:

This is so wrong it's JFL-tier. Have you ever written any program? You don't need to know anything more than basic arithmetic and occasional exponential to be a decent coder. What you need to use is logic. You're not proving theorems and doing algebra on difficult equations.

The mathematics comes in when you're proving the correctness and efficiency of algorithms, not when you're writing code from scratch. That is computer science, not programming.

do logic mis the most important attribute?

yeah at school I was always good at algebra after studying new stuff for like 2 weeks then it became easy.

What did you mean about the logic part again? I didnt understand you
By logic I meant stuff you for example see in calculus 1 (idk if you remeber more complicated stuff to I'll use high school level math)

|x - 4| > 2

x - 4 > 2 --> x > 6 V (or) x - 4 > -2 --> x > 2 so, xe ( 2; [plus infinity symbol] )

This "or" (V) in different coding languages is either a word, an effect coming from a few lines, perhaps one symbol in that system.

Basically this is what I mean. You need to learn the function and effects and what they serve.

That is computer science, not programming.
Fuck you brocel, all I'm doing is trying to help OP, all you had to do is correct me. Computer science and programming are words used interchangeably and oftentimes people mean one while speak of the other (at least from my experience)

Fuck you brocel, all I'm doing is trying to help OP, all you had to do is correct me. Computer science and programming are words used interchangeably and oftentimes people mean one while speak of the other (at least from my experience)
Even I said programming, I edited my reply lol

But you're misguiding him. You don't need to know a lot of mathematics to learn and do programming.

if you got the papers you can get a job, some of those fucker dont know how computers work cant fix there own shit

But you're misguiding him. You don't need to know a lot of mathematics to learn and do programming.
I meant to ask , is logic the most essential mental trait for a good programmer? If yes then what kind of logic? There are different kinds of logic practice questions in maths books from what I have seen. I am guessing you mean a very specific type of logic subset

then good for OP
is guess they mean arithmetic mathematics like for accountants but logic and equations are still part of maths and those mental "traits" i guess are a must for a programmer and if one is able to solve logic problems then that perhaps is an indication that somebody will succeed as a software engineer. I guess thats whats meant but I dont know I am just guessing