Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If humans reproduced asexually, women would be exterminated.

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
That is, if their genetics somehow survive through the ancient eras without just dying to nature.

The reason why men put up with women is the hole between their legs, not their "charisma", not their interesting hobbies, not how funny they are. Women are cruel, lack empathy, the only reason they live is pure necessity.

There is no one major cultural or historical woman figure, besides like Joan Of Arc. All of their scientific developments could've been reasonably achieved in 1-10 years later.

All of their power is social power, most women can't lift a finger to a woman, but they know they have 5 men ready to whiteknight for her. Their privileges are given by them by soyboys that think they can get women by treating them like men, they will use the same power to spit down on those men and suck Chad.

I can’t wait for the day when we can automate women just like we automate jobs so we can get rid of them all. I want to come home to a robot waifu who will have a hot steamy meal waiting for me and hot steamy robot sex after

It may happen sooner actually.

As they're working on artificial wombs and stuff.

If there were artificial wombs, but no sex bots, women still have power because men would still want to have sex with women. Women still have a "purpose" up to that point.

If there were artificial wombs, but no sex bots, women still have power because men would still want to have sex with women. Women still have a "purpose" up to that point.
Will be awesome seeing what horrible genetic defects come from that

Will be awesome seeing what horrible genetic defects come from that
Honestly, they'd probably use Chad's sperm to mass produce if they have the chance, but they can still possibly occur being that genetic recombination is a thing that exists.

Like how Brazilian women want men with green or blue eyed guy's sperm. Also, I heard in England, men have to be over 5'11"+ to donate sperm as well (I don't know if that's entirely true).

I also read somewhere of some lesbian couple getting angry for getting a black kid or something (they wanted a white kid), but I don't care.

If humans could reproduce asexually then technically we would be the ones getting exterminated, not women. That’s what they want anyway