Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If Hitler suceeded feminism wouldn't be a thing

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Allow me to elaborate. Hitler's vision was to apply eugenics in order to create a world of Chad's and Stacies. Everyone would be beautful and everyone would be happy kinda like Normies are. Incels wouldn't exist because every person would be granted good looks. Feminism wouldn't be a thing because women would be free to choose between Chads since subhumans wouldn't exist. No need for patriarchy since all men would get their fair share so concepts like arranged marriage wouldn't be necessary.

Hitler being stopped was a devastating blow for humanity. Subhumans bred creating more subhumans. Many incels were born and feminism was crafted as a means to sexually liberate women and allow them to freely pursue sex with whoever they want. On the other side, are conservative patriarchy supporters who need to control females in order to assure sexual success. The two sides have been fighting for 50 years and forums like ours were created as side effects of this battle. 80% of men are repulsive to the average girl and seen as a potential threat. If eugenics were applied some level of gender equality would have been achieved and both men adnwomen would have a good amount of dating options.

no

femonics would have found a way to create incels anyway

laughed for a good 30 seconds at this cope post, what would hitler's europe do for a uscel like me?

Honestly, birtish people should have took over Asia as well. It would have probably been better of the country

nausea said:
no

femonics would have found a way to create incels anyway

Females don't create incels. Nature does.

jagged0 said:
laughed for a good 30 seconds at this cope post, what would hitler's europe do for a uscel like me?

Hitler would have taken over US eventually.

jagged0 said:

incelman I love you but you are coping

incelman said:

lmao, all of europe combined couldn't defeat the US.

we wouldn't be a thing either.

jagged0 said:

It's not about quanity but about quality.

What a cope.

We would have been considered subhumans and would still have to suffer.

The Nazi really cared about superiority and creating the true Aryan. They really cared about genes. We are genetic garbage. How would that go?

c41.jpg

fukmylyf said:
we wouldn't be a thing either.

YES. Subhuman trash ike us wouldn't exist. Everyone Chad.

DankIncel said:
What a cope.

We would have been considered subhumans and would still have to suffer.

The Nazi really cared about superiority and creating the true Aryan. They really cared about genes. We are genetic garbage. How would that go?

c41.jpg

That's my point. Genetic trahs wouln't be brought to lofe. The Spartans did the same thing by throwing problematic babies into a pit.

Hitler was really ahead of his time. Instead of defying nature, he intended to improve humanity in order to keep up with the cruelty and unfairness of its animalistic nature.

Anon said:
Hitler was really ahead of his time. Instead of defying nature, he intended to improve humanity in order to keep up with the cruelty and unfairness of its animalistic nature.

Eugenics would have produced a fair dating market.

Status is relational, not absolute, so eugenics wouldn't have changed anything about hypergamy. Women only want the top, and top is a relational category (better than x) not an absolute category. Normie's would gave been the Incels then, chadlites the Normie's.

Red Shambhala said:
Status is relational, not absolute, so eugenics wouldn't have changed anything about hypergamy. Women only want the top, and top is a relational category (better than x) not an absolute category. Normie's would gave been the Incels then, chadlites the Normie's.

you good speaker

incelman said:

The floor level of the sexual market is both genetics and female standards. In a post-modern post-eugenics society where all men are by current standards 8/10 - 9.9/10, the sexual floor becomes 8/10. Here's how it would play out:

Current - Future
8/10 - 0/10
8.2/10 - 1/10
8.4/10 - 2/10
8.6/10 - 3/10
8.8/10 - 4/10 <- Anything below is practically guaranteed incel
9/10 - 5/10
9.2/10 - 6/10
9.4/10 - 7/10
9.6/10 - 8/10 <- Post-modern Chadism begins here
9.8/10 - 9/10
9.99../10 - 10/10 <-Post-modern GigaChad

Red Shambhala said:
^ Damn, you wrote this as I was typing out my scale. Pretty much this.

jagged0 said:

Super blind patriotism cope.

I disagree. Looks become subjective after 8/10.

incelman said:
I disagree. Looks become subjective after 8/10.

That's only because they are at the top echelon of the current genetic landscape. The rating scale is itself subjective but is constrained by said objective landscape. In a world where everyone is 8-10 on the current scale, the 8's by definition have to become the 1's on the new scale because the genetic landscape has changed.

It's like if you're the most attractive person in your small town high school, but then you go to a metropolitan public college and join the swim team or something. Suddenly, the most attractive person from Nowheresville, Kansas becomes the least attractive person in his new surroundings. In the context of the swim team, he is a 1/10.

blickpall said:
That's only because they are at the top echelon of the current genetic landscape. The rating scale is itself subjective but is constrained by said objective landscape. In a world where everyone is 8-10 on the current scale, the 8's by definition have to become the 1's on the new scale because the genetic landscape has changed.

It's like if you're the most attractive person in your small town high school, but then you go to a metropolitan public college and join the swim team or something. Suddenly, the most attractive person from Nowheresville, Kansas becomes the least attractive person in his new surroundings. In the context of the swim team, he is a 1/10.

After 8/10 it's about preferences. There is no objective 10/10 or 9/10.

incelman said:
After 8/10 it's about preferences. There is no objective 10/10 or 9/10.

I must not be explaining myself clearly.

Once the 8/10s are the bottom of the barrel, females will "prefer" the top of the new scale. They will prefer the "new" 8/10s, which will be objectively more attractive than the former 8/10s because beauty standards will shift in respect to the demographics. Reality is subjective, and if your reality is that the ugliest men are 8/10, then they become the new incels.

Let me give you another hypothetical example. We round up all incels and make a leper colony of sorts. Top rating 4/10, nothing lower. Then we throw in all the women that are looksmatches for these incels. It won't take long for the 4/10s to become the new slayers of this colony despite being ugly. The only distinguishing traits between one 4/10 and another is what defects they have, and that's where preference comes in. Giraffecel will be preferable to Chincel to some women, while others will like the opposite. That is the same effect that will happen in a eugenic society. People who are less perfect (i.e. the 8/10s) will be more unanimously considered subpar, the ones that are closer to 10/10 will be where the preferences differentiate between them.

blickpall said:
I must not be explaining myself clearly.

Once the 8/10s are the bottom of the barrel, females will "prefer" the top of the new scale. They will prefer the "new" 8/10s, which will be objectively more attractive than the former 8/10s because beauty standards will shift in respect to the demographics. Reality is subjective, and if your reality is that the ugliest men are 8/10, then they become the new incels.

Let me give you another hypothetical example. We round up all incels and make a leper colony of sorts. Top rating 4/10, nothing lower. Then we throw in all the women that are looksmatches for these incels. It won't take long for the 4/10s to become the new slayers of this colony despite being ugly. The only distinguishing traits between one 4/10 and another is what defects they have, and that's where preference comes in. Giraffecel will be preferable to Chincel to some women, while others will like the opposite. That is the same effect that will happen in a eugenic society. People who are less perfect (i.e. the 8/10s) will be more unanimously considered subpar, the ones that are closer to 10/10 will be where the preferences differentiate between them.

The male beauty standards are very specific. Tall, strong jaw, compact midface, thick neck, big frame, head full of hair, shaped eybrows, PCT. If these stadnards are met then the rest is up to preference. Some girls like upper eylied exposure while some others like hunter eyes. Some girls like musles , some don't. Some girls like straight eybrows, some like tilted ones.

incelman said:
The male beauty standards are very specific. Tall, strong jaw, compact midface, thick neck, big frame, head full of hair, shaped eybrows, PCT. If these stadnards are met then the rest is up to preference. Some girls like upper eylied exposure while some others like hunter eyes. Some girls like musles , some don't. Some girls like straight eybrows, some like tilted ones.

This. 
I think some women like Germanic Chads, some like Celtic Chads, some like Mediterranean/Hispanic Chads. It's all about preference except, tallness, good frame, facial harmony and symmetry, strong Caucasian jawline, medium hair growth on body and a head full of hair etc.

ironcrusher38 said:
This. 
I think some women like Germanic Chads, some like Celtic Chads, some like Mediterranean/Hispanic Chads. It's all about preference except, tallness, good frame, facial harmony and symmetry, strong Caucasian jawline, medium hair growth on body and a head full of hair etc.

Of course hitler's vision was to have only gemerna chads but still there can be differantations between them as well

blickpall said:
The floor level of the sexual market is both genetics and female standards. In a post-modern post-eugenics society where all men are by current standards 8/10 - 9.9/10, the sexual floor becomes 8/10. Here's how it would play out:

Current - Future
8/10 - 0/10
8.2/10 - 1/10
8.4/10 -  2/10
8.6/10 - 3/10
8.8/10 - 4/10 <- Anything below is practically guaranteed incel
9/10 - 5/10
9.2/10 - 6/10
9.4/10 - 7/10
9.6/10 - 8/10 <- Post-modern Chadism begins here
9.8/10 - 9/10
9.99../10 - 10/10 <-Post-modern GigaChad

^ Damn, you wrote this as I was typing out my scale. Pretty much this.

Super blind patriotism cope.

How would Europe defeat the US? I admit that we wouldn't win but they couldn't invade and defeat us either; not to mention even if the entire world fought us we'd be able to stalemate them or end in mutual destruction if we used our nukes.

incelman said:
Of course hitler's vision was to have only gemerna chads but still there can be differantations between them as well

Despite of popular belief, Germans are not mostly Nordic people. They have Central European people mostly. Bavarians and lower, Central Germany are not Germanic by blood. They're mixed with Celtics.

ironcrusher38 said:
Despite of popular belief, Germans are not mostly Nordic people. They have Central European people mostly. Bavarians and lower, Central Germany are not Germanic by blood. They're mixed with Celtics.

This is interesting. I always assumed hitler tried to create guys like Chirs Carmack.

incelman said:
This is interesting. I always assumed hitler tried to create guys like Chirs Carmack.

Chris Carmack is a Cromagnid Faelid. Hitler loved skinny, frame lacking Nordics. I think he should have been supporting Faelids and paleoatlantids. Brad Pitt, Chris Carmack, Mat Damon, Michael Ballack these are all Faelids and it's Chad phenotype.

ironcrusher38 said:
Chris Carmack is a Cromagnid Faelid. Hitler loved skinny, frame lacking Nordics. I think he should have been supporting Faelids and paleoatlantids. Brad Pitt, Chris Carmack, Mat Damon, Michael Ballack these are all Faelids and it's Chad phenotype.

So hitler wasn't browsing lookism.

incelman said:
So hitler wasn't browsing lookism.

Lookism is for fags. I'm speaking about phenotypes.

ironcrusher38 said:
Lookism is for fags. I'm speaking about phenotypes.

So, wouldn't hitler's man appeal to women?

incelman said:

How are you not understanding that these beauty standards will change in respect to the altered genetic landscape? I don't understand. Women won't go for the least desirable male, even if that male is 8/10. He will be the one now relegated to inceldom, betabux, etc. because his genetics are inferior to his peers, just as ours are.

blickpall said:
How are you not understanding that these beauty standards will change in respect to the altered genetic landscape? I don't understand. Women won't go for the least desirable male, even if that male is 8/10. He will be the one now relegated to inceldom, betabux, etc. because his genetics are inferior to his peers, just as ours are.

that's why our ancestors did the right thing with these demons

Hitler also pooped his pants on a regular basis because of his IBS. He suffered from severe anal seepage and had to change his undergarments multiple times per day as a result.