Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If height matters more than face, how can female pedophiles exist?

they are outlier but i dont subcribe to the heightpill

they are outlier but i dont subcribe to the heightpill
They are mentally ill. Fucked up childhood, fucked up brain.
Cope, all women are all like that.

Cope, all women are all like that.
if thats true then there'd be alot less ricecels since they are the most neotenus. DEBUNKED.

Not sure if that is true. Many woman say they want more rugged looking masculine men, not soft boys. Younger women tend to be drawn to the pretty boys.
Roasties’ opinions don’t matter.

if thats true then there'd be alot less ricecels since they are the most neotenus. DEBUNKED.
Then why would neoteny be sexually selected in rice men in the first place? Also why do western foids go crazy for K POP looking men now?

Then why would neoteny be sexually selected in rice men in the first place? Also why do western foids go crazy for K POP looking men now?
not alot fo women are crazy for k pop guys. IT's only the overweight pink hair girls.

They are not normal

They're not looking for grown ups, they're looking for just puberty stricken or even pre puberty males so height obviously doesn't matter for them, hence pedophiles

pedophiles should go straight to jail. do not pass go, do not collect $200.

I think that when your in highschool and under, face>height,
but the older you get and definitely by 30
height>face

pedos are literally biologically wired different than normal human beings(it's a confirmed fact ),jesus , please do more research before making such stupid post.

Finally a based thread today

Awesome rhetoric man and it can be answered lol

This really points out the importance of face

Pedophiles are disgusting no matter who she is

Face is everything if you deny this then you ain’t blackpillwe

are you fucking retarded ? if a pedo didnt molesting or praying on any child,and they commited to therapy or chemical castration, should they still go to jail ?
this is the same logic for foids want incels to be in jail cause of a few '' bad apples''.
by the way, KYS too you fucking cunt.

View: https://youtu.be/umdb1s9aVLI

View: https://youtu.be/PrGJEKfB18U

Why would a foid fuck a 12 year old boy instead of a man who is much taller if not fo

View: https://youtu.be/umdb1s9aVLI

View: https://youtu.be/PrGJEKfB18U

Why would a foid fuck a 12 year old boy instead of a man who is much taller if not for face?

this woman seems preety, i'm tall 1,65 meters (i'm italian i use meters not feet) so i could say of being a child only to fuck her

are you fucking retarded ? if a pedo didnt molesting or praying on any child,and they commited to therapy or chemical castration, should they still go to jail ?
this is the same logic for foids want incels to be in jail cause of a few '' bad apples''.
Yes, child molestors should still go to jail.
>muh therapy
>implying child molestors are just a “few bad apples”

>muh therapy
are you fucking retarded ? i am asking for real though ?are you fucking retarded ?

>muh therapy
I think he was talking about a non-offending pedo, which is a non-chomo.

That being said I don't get why incels care at all about pedophilia. It's a normie trait to give a single fuck about that, since normies are the ones who will have kids. Meanwhile incels will never have kids, so therefore we should be indifferent and focus on shit that affects us, like illegal prostitution.