Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If height doesnt matter

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Then why my chadfish abruptly stopped getting matches after i stated in his bio that’s he’s 5’5?

DaTiNg aPPs ArEn'T ReAl LiFe!!!! :soy::soy::soy:

height does matter, anyone with half a brain knows that whether they want to admit it or not.

where are you chadfishing,can you post pictures of the chad

personality: be tall and a douche

No SMV for a manlet's height. I'm 5'7 and know that it never began, no matter how much I looksmax and otherwise improve myself. There is no point. Height is an absolute prerequisite for having your foot at the door, and if you're below 5'10 (and it's rapidly becoming 6'1), then all attempts to have that foot in the door are futile. That's why PUA conmen blathering about muh "shit tests" et cetera are so full of shit. We shortcels never had a foot in the door for "game" to even become relevant. "Game" would be relevant if we suddenly grew several inches taller, and since that isn't happening, none of what the PUAs sell was relevant to us in the first place. They should have told us to either buy elevator shoes or to move to a different country, but that, of course, would have negated the very false premise of their grift, i.e. that "lack of game" is the reason we're incels, rather than it being a mere unfortunate consequence of our being constantly rejected and dismissed by foids due to our lack of height.

No game for your height. No face or frame or anything else for your height.

Last edited:
Women don't even consider you a man if you're under 5'11". It never began for manlets.:lul:

Still got tons of matches when I didn’t mention height in bio
Well he should get matches, so no surprise there.
Its the sub 5's that are forever fucked.

Still: even HTN cant overcome a 5'6...:fuk:
You should try a 5'6 Chad.