Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If he was ethnic, he would be incel

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Another brutal JBW pill.

This dude isn't even fucking Chad, he looks dorky and has a 5$ haircut and has the most punchable face (and disgusting pube beard). :reeeeee:

Yet brown whores everywhere want his dick just because he looks without a doubt European.

Attachments

• 1631558696654.png
    1631558696654.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 321
He looks like @-BrettyBoy- but with normal teeth

:worryfeels:

White guys going for ethnic foids is dumpster diving for them. They look looksmatched imo.

This chick her is good. She has some Caucasian features.
She is probably Hispanic.

Another brutal JBW pill.

This dude isn't even fucking Chad, he looks dorky and has a 5$ haircut and has the most punchable face (and disgusting pube beard). :reeeeee:

Yet brown whores everywhere want his dick just because he looks without a doubt European.
Lifefuel ngl

she is farkin ugly

I could track em down and take away their reproductive organs:feelsjuice: ain't reproducing without my permission.

God these threads are always life fuel but I literally never see asians where I live. I have barely interacted with asians in my life.

Oh wow, yet another episode of "why is my race dying?" :feelskek:

All of my haircuts are 5$ haircuts. But JFL at the MASSIVE dog pill he dropped, I heard a group of black kids once joking about how white chicks fuck dogs.
White guys going for ethnic foids is dumpster diving for them. They look looksmatched imo.
Yeah this guy is coping hard, nothing comes close to white female beauty. Even ethnic men admit white women are the hottest. They are about looksmatched, he mogs me though. I am a 3/10 truecel.

White normies can slay. Ethnic normies are incels.

Even though English people are a certain kind of breed, I still think England as a country is legit even if they were a separatist part of France.
*English "people"

Even though English people are a certain kind of breed, I still think England as a country is legit even if they were a separatist part of France.
Anglos have cucked frenchies in the last many centuries

Another brutal JBW pill.

He was probably a former poster here but learned about jbw and tried it. Had to go all the way down to curry whores to be able to succeed though.

This is how a whole generation of incels were made
If the kid grows in the west he will be incel 1000%, if in asia depends, he will have lighter features than full indians

the foids are so racist

Whitecels will say he is a chadlite

All of my haircuts are 5$ haircuts. But JFL at the MASSIVE dog pill he dropped, I heard a group of black kids once joking about how white chicks fuck dogs.

Sheesh, even the hoodrats are getting based about dogpill.

they are looksmatch and the foid is quite dark

His face is 4/10 at worst (he can fraud to 5/10), and he isn't short. Plus, he is white, the most attractive race.

Yes, his maxilla is recessed, and his nose is long and pointy, like that of a mouse - these are his two major failos. His eye area is also annoying, with its negative canthal tilt. But he is not actually, truly ugly. His face is mostly symmetrical, his Norwooding is 0, and he has blue eyes. He does not look very bloated. Also, nice teeth.

It isn't surprising that he managed to ascend with an ethnic chick.

Try being average in the face, and 5'7". Yeah, exactly.

Last edited: