Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If having a gf isn't important...

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
If having a gf isn't more important than hobbies and copes, why is all mainstream music about love? Why does every novel, movie, and show portray a parallel romantic arc for the main character alongside the main story? Why aren't there any songs in the top 10 about collecting stamps or playing board games? Sex isn't everything after all...

they just say that it doesn't matter to placate us and to stop us from becoming mass shooters

Without a love interest there generally is no story. It isn't only important, it's our only reason for living. You wouldn't need copes and hobbies if you had everlasting love.

It's important

Also they only portray Chads and Staceys as the standard for a loving couple, never an ogre and a princess

That's not what I'm told. Why would my friends on le reddit lie to me?
they wouldn’t, the scary inkwell is lying to you not reddit!

Relationships are important.
We are just told lies to make us live in delusion

You cant have offspring by enjoying hobbies

Without a love interest there generally is no story. It isn't only important, it's our only reason for living. You wouldn't need copes and hobbies if you had everlasting love.

If having a gf isn't more important than hobbies and copes, why is all mainstream music about love? Why does every novel, movie, and show portray a parallel romantic arc for the main character alongside the main story? Why aren't there any songs in the top 10 about collecting stamps or playing board games? Sex isn't everything after all...

Their hypocrisy is thoroughly evil.

they just say that it doesn't matter to placate us and to stop us from becoming mass shooters
Someone gives me some guns.. ER is piss and shit compared with me...

Chess GRANDMASTER IQ

Gee it's almost like the purpose of human existence is to find a mate and reproduce

Starting to question our evolved state. Animals aren't aware of all this garbage and aren't killing themselves like we do. Are we really higher on the food chain since we allow foids to rule over us?

The real answer is why is any man shamed ruthlessly if it comes out he's long time single or incel.

The real answer is why is any man shamed ruthlessly if it comes out he's long time single or incel.
Because he might be a rogue agent. Females self police society and make sure everyone conforms to a single ideology.

Actually that's what a redpiller would say, I'm ashamed of myself for having typed that. The reason is because it signals that he's genetic trash and he's placed on the hunting grounds, where bullets won't kill him but words will.

Because he might be a rogue agent. Females self police society and make sure everyone conforms to a single ideology.

Actually that's what a redpiller would say, I'm ashamed of myself for having typed that. The reason is because it signals that he's genetic trash and he's placed on the hunting grounds, where bullets won't kill him but words will.
If they won't treat us with basic level decency & view us as a beast rather than the same species (a dog receiving better treatment from them than we do on the daily) we owe them nothing in the way of civility & why should they be so surprised when somebody advocates ER, surely that should be expected behaviour if we're already a monster by their logic. They want us to be good little obedient boys contributing to society when it suits them but readily shat upon by the same token when ever they deem appropriate, they see nothing wrong with this dual attitude & don't expect something to break?

If they won't treat us with basic level decency & view us as a beast rather than the same species (a dog receiving better treatment from them than we do on the daily) we owe them nothing in the way of civility & why should they be so surprised when somebody advocates ER, surely that should be expected behaviour if we're already a monster by their logic. They want us to be good little obedient boys contributing to society when it suits them but readily shat upon by the same token when ever they deem appropriate, they see nothing wrong with this dual attitude & don't expect something to break?
Their brains are not fast enough to consider the idea that other people aren't NPCs like they are. Nor that those people are being slighted in any way.

Their brains are not fast enough to consider the idea that other people aren't NPCs like they are. Nor that those people are being slighted in any way.
I guess, I definitely think if you look at certain demographics of ppl that have a disproportionately high rate of violent tendencies or criminal convictions for physical violence, the propensity for it is due to genetic differences in them, mainly the part of the brain responsible for foresight & the ability to hypothesize potential outcomes ahead of time is severely hampered in these ppl compared to the majority, they then have plenty of time to reflect on that shit & the next generation goes the same way, ignoring the previous one warning them so yeah what you said, checks out.

Because if they're dead they can't fuck each other, of course.

Why would anyone have sex or a gf or a bf (if a girl) if it’s not important?

It's really only soys on the internet who say this. Meanwhile IRL your parents are depressed that you won't give them grandchildren.

Also they only portray Chads and Staceys as the standard for a loving couple, never an ogre and a princess
Have you ever seen shrek?
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: