Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If "happy" couples on average have 1-2 sexes per week it means that you need to earn just about $1000-$2000 monthly more to maintain healthy sex life

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
Of course, it depends on country and how much whores costs in yours.

If whore costs 250$ it means you need only 1000$ to have sex every week for a month - and that's average amount of sex for couples.

Younger couples have sex more often - on average 2 times per week. It means you will need $2000 per month more to maintain sex life like this.

Since we are incels with no friends and no social life noone is stealing our time, so If only we just invested this time to learn useful skills/foreign languages we can pretty easily out earn normies by $1000 per month that have to take care of their families/friends/relationship etc. $2000 per month may be harder, but shit $1000 per month is literally in our range.

Just learn to enjoy jerking off theory :smonk: All I need now is love and belonging and thats what opioids are for

Just learn to enjoy jerking off theory :smonk: All I need now is love and belonging and thats what opioids are for
Shieet. I think we just solved inceldom.
Focus on earning nice money and spent it on hookers and opioids.
Its over for incelcels.

paying for hookers is like jerking off, but without the love

hookermaxxing is the only solution

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back