Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if guys get mad when girls simp for kpop faggots. why dont guys just simp for korean girls?

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
if guys get mad when girls simp for kpop faggots. why dont guys just simp for korean girls?

korean girls are actually worth simping for theyre the most feminine girls possible when surgerymaxxed so that would be understandable and make white black latina and arab girls feel like shit

because rn we have girls simping for literal twink faggot gays. and then men not openly sexualising ... anyone? when theres some extremely feminine attractive women to simp over

u dont have to worry. guys simp for all women of all races of all shapes of all sizes of all financial backgrounds of all statures of all religions of all cultures of all political parties, etc, etc, etc

Just be a simp bro :soy::soy::soy:

lol not simp i mean like openly show how much u fancy korean girls to make white girls jealous
weebs have been doing that since the 90s with Japanese women and do you think white women gave a single shit?

weebs have been doing that since the 90s with Japanese women and do you think white women gave a single shit?
yes. they are very inescure about how feminine asian women are compared to them. so if we did it on a bigger scale they would care even more

lol not simp i mean like openly show how much u fancy korean girls to make white girls jealous
They don't give a shit if a subhuman like you likes noodles. All the Chads are white only, that's all that matters to them.

u dont have to worry. guys simp for all women of all races of all shapes of all sizes of all financial backgrounds of all statures of all religions of all cultures of all political parties, etc, etc, etc
I want a young tight Korean foid :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

why didnt we think about this before? just simpmax bros

Please tell me where these kpop worshipping foids are. Please do.

The foids here in SF, I mean literally, avoid us Asian men. Chinese, Jap, Korean, Flip, Vietnamese, doesn't matter. They fuckin avoid us and/or treat us poorly.

Where are these kpop worshipping foids?

Anytime one of you zoomercels mention kpop fag worship by foids, at least let us know the general area where you reside if you don't wanna give your exact city location.

I’m not a simp

korean girls are actually worth simping for theyre the most feminine girls possible when surgerymaxxed so that would be understandable and make white black latina and arab girls feel like shit

because rn we have girls simping for literal twink faggot gays. and then men not openly sexualising ... anyone? when theres some extremely feminine attractive women to simp over

But I hate their surgerymaxxing. I actually think that Korean girls naturally look much better than most toilets in the world, unfortunately they ruin it with excessive augmentation. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

They don't give a shit if a subhuman like you likes noodles. All the Chads are white only, that's all that matters to them.
Are u a simp for noodles:feelswhere:

White foids won't care unless Chads do it.