Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If god exists then why would he just let us die or make a girl come to us

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
I'm always told by my mum who i just had argued with to pray to god and good things will happen,I keep telling her that well I have many times and yet none of them have happened,what makes these people believe such crap,knowing that praying is like talking to a brick wall,it's no different than kids believing in Santa Claus or the tooth fairy

i ask him to kill me pretty frequently i guess i have to do it myself.

You have to believe

All religion is bullshit.

I've noticed how ugly people are often far less religious. It's pretty easy to believe in a just god when your life is easy as shit.

I'm always told by my mum who i just had argued with to pray to god and good things will happen,I keep telling her that well I have many times and yet none of them have happened,what makes these people believe such crap,knowing that praying is like talking to a brick wall,it's no different than kids believing in Santa Claus or the tooth fairy

You are making the false presumption that he is good, God exists, he also happens to be an evil prick lol.

God exists, and his name is Blackops2cel.
HTqzCIy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back