Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If given the chance, would you have your brain removed and then put into some sort of contraption to live a perfectly happy simulation of a life?

Will you accept?

• Yes

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
The simulation would be so real that it will feel exactly like real life, the only inconvenience is that you will be plagued by strange snipets of memory from your past life that you will have a hard time remembering in the first place because your ego will be altered after birth(in the simulation).
You will live an orherwise happy chad life, but here's the catch, it's impossible for you to know wheather the experiment will work or fail, leaving you ceasing to exist as your body is already decomposed, and you can also never know for certain if it's legitimate or they're just going to toss away your brain to the dog chow factory, so, will you accept?

Attachments

• Doctor_8.jpg
    Doctor_8.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 60
Can i opt into the beta now?

Seriously, reality is suffering.

Bonus:
The scientists/engineers who run the simulation can make changes to it and also shut it down if so they choose/need, they promise you a happy, misery-free life though.
Can i opt into the beta now?

Seriously, reality is suffering.
You can never be sure of what they will do with your brain, boyo, however, they promise not to do anything funky with it.

Last edited:
You are basically asking "do you wanna do heroin?"

no

absolutely, where do I sign?

I break into their facility and fight my way through and steal their files exposing their work to the world.

absolutely, where do I sign?
The clean, serene looking laboratory over by the dog chow factory, due to monetary constraints, they had to build it there.
I break into their facility and fight my way through and steal their files exposing their work to the world.
Edward snowden jr
if you hastily scrolled all the way down here then Read nigga read

Last edited:
Give me that permanent full dive virtual reality shit.

no

that's what drugs are for

Give me that permanent full dive virtual reality shit.
The laboratory is right next to a dog chow factory, how can you be so sure it's not just a cover ops made to extract people's brains in order to turn them into dog food?
Surely you can't trust them enough despite them promising you a life of happiness, promising to keep your brain safe and sound, as for the odd placement, money tightness caused them to have to build it there.
no

that's what drugs are for
A huge risk involved too, trust nobody with the fondling of your organs i say.

Since it's falltout, it's going to be dogchow or but my brain in apiece of shit robot that can't move properly

100% yes, this is my dream tbh.

Fuck that shit. I would rather die alone in real life than become a guinea pig for an Israeli-funded video game.

Who the fuck is saying no. Ok then good luck being locked in your basement for the rest of your days so you can live "real" life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back