Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If girls were not interested in you in preschool, elementary school, middle school and high school just give up

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Girls will literally come onto you if you arent ugly. They will:

Drop your eraser down their bra and tell you to get it
Draw pictures of you
Touch your hand "accidentally"
Hang their boobs in your face when they bend over to "help" you with something
Tell you that you can grab their boob in PE if you want
Stick out their ass when you are defending against them in basketball and bounce it on your cock
Tell you that you look sexy with braces on your teeth
Tell you that they like you and ask you out
Call you cute and try to make you horny by joking that they fucked 2 guys at the same time
Call you out and say psst youre cute
Brag about how they cant wait to turn 18 so they can fuck as they walk by you
Flash their vagina at you
Spread rumors that they like you and their friend will approach you and ask you out for them
Walk up to you and pet your hair saying how soft and pretty it is
Brag to their friends at parties about how handsome you are and that she likes you

If nothing like this happens to you chances are youre ugly.

Happened to me all the time, but I'm still a doomed mentalcel truecel. If only I was NT, only then could I truly approach those gangs of Stacies in high school roaming around and begging to fuck me. :cryfeels:

Happened to me all the time, but I'm still a doomed mentalcel truecel. If only I was NT, only then could I truly approach those gangs of Stacies in high school roaming around and begging to fuck me. :cryfeels:
are you for real i cant tel.

Holes are psychopaths.

2023 05 22 20 06 06 Dragon Ball Super Chapter 24 Page 43  Mozilla Firefox

Females do all this and incels in denial self improooove to just chat with her without meaning

Normgroids are not necessarily ugly but this doesn't happen to them.

no teen love for your face

The only compliment I ever received from a female was in middle school when a girl told me she thought my eyes were pretty

The only compliment I ever received from a female was in middle school when a girl told me she thought my eyes were pretty
she was lying to you idiot

Normgroids are not necessarily ugly but this doesn't happen to them.
Most foids don’t limit themselves only to chad. In high school, I saw stacies and beckies give positive attention to mid and even low tier normies. They don’t care as long as you aren’t ugly and can feed their egos

Most foids don’t limit themselves only to chad. In high school, I saw stacies and beckies give positive attention to mid and even low tier normies. They don’t care as long as you aren’t ugly and can feed their egos
if you didnt snag a girl in middle school or highschool its over. after that they only want big chads with large penises.

Henry cavill superman

Average chads.is user

None of those things happened to me unfortunately am a trucel 4 life, it ain't easy.

I had a bunch of female friends in kindergarten and elementary. Lifefuel?

:chad: :banhammer:

Draw pictures of you
Stick out their ass when you are defending against them in basketball and bounce it on your cock
Call you cute and try to make you horny by joking that they fucked 2 guys at the same time
Spread rumors that they like you and their friend will approach you and ask you out for them
Brag to their friends at parties about how handsome you are and that she likes you

I've forgotten the last time a foid called be my name. My interaction with them is that bad

There’s still a chance for college :feelsjuice: If you’ve gone through college and haven’t gotten any then it’s probably over

Draw pictures of you

:reeeeee: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

I saw stacies and beckies give positive attention to mid and even low tier normies
Stacies? Sounds like a lie. I saw popular subhumans and MTNs date above their leagues in high school but never with 8+/10s jfl

Stacies are rare anyway, most women you’d think are stacies are in reality just drowning in makeup

There’s still a chance for college :feelsjuice: If you’ve gone through college and haven’t gotten any then it’s probably over
After college graduation is the point of no return imo

I had a bunch of female friends in kindergarten and elementary. Lifefuel?
I did too. What happened? My theory is that kids are brainless when they are very young, so they don't think care much about your bad traits. I remember having fun, running around playing like children do. Then we grew up and split apart. A very good friend I used to play with even moved away. Extremely brutal, mang. It's difficult to replicate the happiness I experienced in those times. Middle School and HS were trash. Uni and beyond is more bearable. JUST :feelsrope:

Stacies? Sounds like a lie. I saw popular subhumans and MTNs date above their leagues in high school but never with 8+/10s jfl

Stacies are rare anyway, most women you’d think are stacies are in reality just drowning in makeup
It's not a lie. In my sophomore year, I would always see this blonde haired and blue eyed Stacy with huge tits talking to this stereotypical jewish looking kid with a disproportionately large hooked nose, sunken jaw, and sickly pale skin. She was the same height as him (about 5'9) and probably heavier than him by at least 50 lbs (her arms were literal sticks). Even though they weren't romantically involved, it was still very painful to see that NT subhuman make her smile and laugh while I rotted in the corner by myself

It's not a lie. In my sophomore year, I would always see this blonde haired and blue eyed Stacy with huge tits talking to this stereotypical jewish looking kid with a disproportionately large hooked nose, sunken jaw, and sickly pale skin. She was the same height as him (about 5'9) and probably heavier than him by at least 50 lbs (her arms were literal sticks). Even though they weren't romantically involved, it was still very painful to see that NT subhuman make her smile and laugh while I rotted in the corner by myself
ERfuel ngl :feelscry:

*his arms

I did too. What happened? My theory is that kids are brainless when they are very young, so they don't think care much about your bad traits. I remember having fun, running around playing like children do. Then we grew up and split apart. A very good friend I used to play with even moved away. Extremely brutal, mang. It's difficult to replicate the happiness I experienced in those times. Middle School and HS were trash. Uni and beyond is more bearable. JUST :feelsrope:
same thing happened to me

There were younger girls that liked me in elementary school. Everyone else grew up and I didn't.

i have given up, the only attention i got was jokes at my expense. i channel this hatred into dark side power