Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If girls are nice to you, they're not sexually attracted

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
This may go against conventional wisdom over here, but in my 5 years at a university spent observing and autistically picking apart female behavior one thing appeared as a pattern: the more comfortable girls were around their numale friends, the less sexual tension there existed.

Or as a Stacy acquaintance put it; "whenever I'm around a guy I really really find attractive, I will ignore him on purpose".

Is there a bigger proof of the hypergamous nature of these creatures? They intentionally ignore men they're into because they know they go after the ones way out of their league, feeling genetically inferior around them, shrinking in fear of a humiliating rejection. The playful jesters at your college making girls giggle are often times perceived as completely asexual beings, as one of the girl friends, discussing periods with them, and when Chad enters the room it all goes quiet.

From my experience in uni, women avoided me like the plague, on few occasions one screamed in my face when asked a mundane question, some girls laughed while i passed by, one made a gaggin sound once as well. I guess i'm not simply unattractive but something far sinister. Even some males tried to start shit with me for no reason. Although there were 2 male normies who helped me out with missed notes when i was in hospital or sick. Actually now that i think about it, there were 2 girls who would say hi when they passed me by or try to do a tiny bit of small talk, their faces resembled some distant feeling of pity mixed with disgust and genuine curiousity, like seeing a mutant behaving like a human, unaware he wasn't. But i was aware.

Also i just remembered how once one stacy foid literally stood up and screamed "WHERE ARE THE MEN? TALL AND HANDSOME?" Only me and another incel sort of guy were there, it was very dehumanizing. And most of the girls were sticking to the same chads like flies on a shit, they didn't ignore them.

Last edited:
If she is very nice to you, it means you're very good gay friend material to her.

Last edited:
also if she isn't sucking your dick behind some trashcan you are unattractive

"whenever I'm around a guy I really really find attractive, I will ignore him on purpose".

\
Image result for spiderman laughing gif

Sorry OP but this is some Giga coping.

Cope tbh. If youre around a foid (in your age group) and interact with her long enough to know her personality then youre a fakecel.

Good point. Ideally she would ignore you but if she has to talk to you she is nice because there is zero sexual tension because she is completely not attracted to you. She views it the same as taking to a child, or a retard or her cat.

So all those teen girls desire me? o_O

Or as a Stacy acquaintance put it; "whenever I'm around a guy I really really find attractive, I will ignore him on purpose".

Maybe they do it initially but if the guy also ignores them then they will subtly approach him and try to get him to notice them. If women just ignore you all the time, you're an incel.

they avoid you that means you're ugly and they want to get away
they're nice to you that means you have a high trust face or friendliness
once they start a convo with you and laugh at everything you say = chad

i know you are probably joking but just in case you aren't, not the cock gagging noise, the ewww disgusted gagging noise
Nah, was pulling ur chain, u silly inkwell

Nah I don't agree with that tbh. If a girl likes you she will be very warm and welcoming towards you, pretty much the opposite of what they are to the average incel.

Being nice is usually just someone being polite to you.

Being nice and showing interest are 2 complete different things to be honest.

Being nice is usually just someone being polite to you.

Being nice and showing interest are 2 complete different things to be honest.

Then tell us how showing interest looks like?

Going out of her way to spend time with you. Asks you personal stuff and not just using you as an emotional tampon for her to spew all her issues on. Touches you ''accidentally'' etc etc...

Nah I don't agree with that tbh. If a girl likes you she will be very warm and welcoming towards you, pretty much the opposite of what they are to the average incel.

Then how do you explain the friendzone phenomena?

Most girls treat me as subhuman so I'm a Chad or not?

once they start a convo with you and laugh at everything you say = chad
Big mistake to assume that with young women, their lives are extremely easy and filled with pleasure, they can even start a convo and laugh at the shit some ugly guy says, it doesn't mean they want him at all.

Then how do you explain the friendzone phenomena?
I guess if you really make an effort she might accept it and be friends with you, but her kindness won't come naturally as with chad.

I must be a giga-chad because all women are mean as fuck to me, unless they're over 50 years old.

One time during my undergraduate degree I overheard some thots before class talking about a guy they knew and they said they dislike him and think he's ugly, but would say hi to him and make brief small talk just because he's in their class if they encountered him. I have noticed during my postgrad course that foids I know will sometimes (like one person might do this in a whole week) make brief, 30 second small talk with me if I'm standing nearby before class or something because they feel socially obligated to to diffuse "awkwardness". Only some highly extroverted foids will do this, most of them actually prefer the "awkwardness". Even the extroverted ones would behave very differently if they didn't know me vs if I was a random chad they didn't know.

This is cope. How do Chad's get laid so much if the girls are "ignoring" them?
Approaching you and being direct in the most blatant way. Otherwise they will try to be around you alot and get touchy. they will also not talk with a bored expression with one word answers, they will look happy or excited to talk to you.

Last edited:
Yep you got it, ive seen the exact same thing thruout all high-school and college now.

The thing is tho, they will ALSO ignore creepy ugly guys, so just cause they ignore u doesnt mean they find you attractive.

HOWEVER, they WILL actively be cold agains Chad, especially sober, and they will be VERY NICE to guys who arent of any sexual threat, IE "soy boys" and guys who are just "nice".

Seen it again and again and again.

If u truly believe females will be super nice to you and sucking your dick in public cause u look good, oh, youre in for a surprise.

This is cope. How do Chad's get laid so much if the girls are "ignoring" them?

Approaching you and being direct in the most blatant way. Otherwise they will try to be around you alot and get touchy. they will also not talk with a bored expression with one word answers

Chad brakes the ice by taking a quirky jab at the girl that ignores him. Observe her reaction: she will react in a childlike manner, holding her laughter, and start speaking with a high pitched girly voice, indicating that he made her feel embarrassed.

They ignore me everywhere I go. I guess I'm Chad :chad:

Or I am an ugly curry ogre and they are only nice to beta/soy looking men

Chad brakes the ice by taking a quirky jab at the girl that ignores him. Observe her reaction: she will react in a childlike manner, holding her laughter, and start speaking with a high pitched girly voice, indicating that he made her feel embarrassed.
That's called girl game and can totally be faked to fool simps.

This may go against conventional wisdom over here, but in my 5 years at a university spent observing and autistically picking apart female behavior one thing appeared as a pattern: the more comfortable girls were around their numale friends, the less sexual tension there existed.

Is there a bigger proof of the hypergamous nature of these creatures? They intentionally ignore men they're into because they know they go after the ones way out of their league, feeling genetically inferior around them, shrinking in fear of a humiliating rejection. The playful jesters at your college making girls giggle are often times perceived as completely asexual beings, as one of the girl friends, discussing periods with them, and when Chad enters the room it all goes quiet.
thats bluepilled as fuck
that incel looking at his phone all the time in class alone is now Chad because girls ignore him?

All I know is I'd much rather be left alone than seen like a completely harmless dickless fag by women

Yep you got it, ive seen the exact same thing thruout all high-school and college now.

The thing is tho, they will ALSO ignore creepy ugly guys, so just cause they ignore u doesnt mean they find you attractive.

HOWEVER, they WILL actively be cold agains Chad, especially sober, and they will be VERY NICE to guys who arent of any sexual threat, IE "soy boys" and guys who are just "nice".

Seen it again and again and again.

If u truly believe females will be super nice to you and sucking your dick in public cause u look good, oh, youre in for a surprise.
Jesus Christ. I used to work at a mall and see goodlooking men get cold approached by GROUPS of women. Giggling, talking, touching. Literally everything.

You guys need to leave the basement and open your eyes tbh. GL guys get cold approached.

All the time? No.
Frequently? Yes.

thats bluepilled as fuck
that incel looking at his phone all the time in class alone is now Chad because girls ignore him?

What the fuck, DO YOU GUYS EVEN UNDERSTAND LOGIC?

Just because girls ignore you doesnt mean you are Chad, it might mean ure a fucking WEIRDO.

HOWEVER, When ure CHAD, girls will OFTEN ignore you.

Jesus fucking christ some of you are so god damn fucking stupid its embarrasing.
Jesus Christ. I used to work at a mall and see goodlooking men get cold approached by GROUPS of women. Giggling, talking, touching. Literally everything.

You guys need to leave the basement and open your eyes tbh. GL guys get cold approached.

All the time? No.
Frequently? Yes.

Never seen it, ever. Never EVER seen good looking men get COLD APPROACHED BY GROUPS OF WOMEN, that doesnt fucking happen unless ure a celebrity.

You guys are out of touch with reality.

Exactly, thats how it happends.

thats bluepilled as fuck

You're using a false exclusionary disjunct here, boyo.

Sounds like a page of some PUA :redpill: rubbish manual sorry to say OP.
Maybe they do it initially but if the guy also ignores them then they will subtly approach him and try to get him to notice them. If women just ignore you all the time, you're an incel.

True Dat.

I'm a chad then. I've been ignored by women my whole life and the reason for it is my superior looks :feelskek:

Never seen it, ever. Never EVER seen good looking men get COLD APPROACHED BY GROUPS OF WOMEN, that doesnt fucking happen unless ure a celebrity.

Related image
Related image
Related image

You are coping hard if you think a female will pass up the opportunity of Chad. Even just to get sex from him is what they live for.

muh "they ignore good looking men" is gigacope. They ignore beta orbiters after bread crumbing them, and they ignore ugly incels.

Related image
Related image
Related image

You are coping hard if you think a female will pass up the opportunity of Chad. Even just to get sex from him is what they live for.

muh "they ignore good looking men" is gigacope. They ignore beta orbiters after bread crumbing them, and they ignore ugly incels.

Eh what, you gotta be kidding me. "Pass up the opportunity of Chad" ? What? They have 4000000000000 CHADS in their PHONE, ready to BONE THEM at ANY time of the day. Why the fuck would they flock to some random dude on the street?

They ignore freaks and they ignore and play cold towards guys they are sexually attracted to on a primal level.

They are overly nice to "nice guys" and beta-males who are of no sexual threat.

That is how it works.

Going out of her way to spend time with you. Asks you personal stuff and not just using you as an emotional tampon for her to spew all her issues on. Touches you ''accidentally'' etc etc...

So girls don't spend 1 on 1 time with their beta simps?

Did you not read my comment? I literally gave you specific actions and indicators that differentiate a simp-foid relationship to someone she has actual interest in.

Exactly.

That is what I see in college, on breaks etc, girls spending time with the simps who are NT and of no sexual threat what so ever, zero.

Chads are often kinda quiet but "cool" and they dont talk that much with the females, the females are often nervous and intimidated in their presence.

Then comes the club and alcohol, and dancefloor, and on there, the females try to make themselves as visible as possible for Chad, without showing "too much", to not come off as desperate.

\
Image result for spiderman laughing gif

Sorry OP but this is some Giga coping.

Yup, this is the first step of RedPill and PUA BS.

She ignores you.

That means she likes you.

She wants to be chased.

Approach her, if she says NO that means YES.

Keep chasing her until you end up in jail.

Eh what, you gotta be kidding me. "Pass up the opportunity of Chad" ? What? They have 4000000000000 CHADS in their PHONE, ready to BONE THEM at ANY time of the day. Why the fuck would they flock to some random dude on the street?

They ignore freaks and they ignore and play cold towards guys they are sexually attracted to on a primal level.

They are overly nice to "nice guys" and beta-males who are of no sexual threat.

That is how it works.
And how do they get those chads on their phone?

THROUGH COLD APPROACHING THEM YOU MONG.

Some men will look better in person than in their photos as well (frame, height, complexion, etc.) If they aren't cold approaching (which I've seen first hand) they will make it obvious as fuck. Following him around, going through his line of site, brushing against him.

I worked with a GL guy who had a co-worker literally touching him at work. Hitting him playfully, trying to talk to him. She wouldn't leave the guy alone.

GL men get cold approached.

She ignores you.

She wants to be chased.

No, it might also mean u are weird, creepy and non-NT, those guys gets ignored too.
And how do they get those chads on their phone?

THROUGH COLD APPROACHING THEM YOU MONG.

Some men will look better in person than in their photos as well (frame, height, complexion, etc.) If they aren't cold approaching (which I've seen first hand) they will make it obvious as fuck. Following him around, going through his line of site, brushing against him.

I worked with a GL guy who had a co-worker literally touching him at work. Hitting him playfully, trying to talk to him. She wouldn't leave the guy alone.

GL men get cold approached.

Never seen GL men get cold approached in daylight, ever. Only in clubs.

She ignores you.

She wants to be chased.

Low iq. You keep making the fallacy that this is only a either/or possibility. Also some women, outside the PC anglo-sphere ofc, still enjoy the chase.