Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If girls are fed up with guys they just become lesbian

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
I met a homeless girl in the psychiatric hospital who talked about how she once lost her true love (chad prolly), anyway fast forward to where she is now and she has become lesbian. I know two girls from uni who did the same thing, they basically are single all the time and then decide to stop with guys.

So it's nice to know it's not only us. Girls rarther become lesbian than date normie guys anymore. Girls are also terrible at lesbian relationships because there is always drama, e.g. the girl from the hospital said she didn't want to do things like argue over an apple or something.

Tl;dr girls become lesbian over dating normies and then find out relationships are pretty difficult kek

Imagine all the drama and stupid bullshit 2 foids would argue about. There's a reason lesbian relationships have the worst success rate out of all other combinations.

Imagine all the drama and stupid bullshit 2 foids would argue about. There's a reason lesbian relationships have the worst success rate out of all other combinations.
They cant blame men anymore and find out that they will have to regulate their emotions in order for it to work. Also they find out girls have extremely high standards, that's why they're single all the time

All lesbians need to be gangraped

So many lesbians now. I’m nowhere near as social as your average normie yet still know of several lesbian couples. They are everywhere

Over for guys

I guess it makes sense that women are more likely to be bisexual. They were always part of Chads harem so they were around other women sexually all the time. Of course the data also shows that lesbian relationships are the most volatile with the highest domestic violence rate and divorce rate. I wonder how they keep coping when gay male couples show less domestic violence and lower divorce rates than lesbian couples, suddenly they can't blame men for the failure of their relationships. But apparently men are still the problem in heterosexual relationships somehow too. Women project extremely hard when they say that men make bad partners, they are so solipsistic that they can't take a look at the mirror and see who is fucking up relationships

I guess it makes sense that women are more likely to be bisexual. They were always part of Chads harem so they were around other women sexually all the time. Of course the data also shows that lesbian relationships are the most volatile with the highest domestic violence rate and divorce rate. I wonder how they keep coping when gay male couples show less domestic violence and lower divorce rates than lesbian couples, suddenly they can't blame men for the failure of their relationships. But apparently men are still the problem in heterosexual relationships somehow too. Women project extremely hard when they say that men make bad partners, they are so solipsistic that they can't take a look at the mirror and see who is fucking up relationships
Exactly this, so true. Reality hits them hard when they become lesbians

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back