Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee If foids truly do care about their future children's heights, they would look into their partners' family members' heights as well

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

God's greatest victim
★★★★★
Height is a polygenic, meaning you're not going to directly inherit it from your parents, you can inherit your height from any one of your family members. A chink/shitskin who took HGH to become 6'0'+, while having zero relatives over 5'8", isn't genetically superior to someone who's 5'7", with most of his male relatives being over 5'11". When some foids say they want tall men because they want their children to be tall as well, it is clearly a lie. They don't even have that deep level of thinking JFL. Water is wet, but the only reason they want tallfags is because their pussies get wet from seeing them, unless you're sub-4. Simple as.

Great, we should keep encouraging foids to find more reasons to reject us.

You're so smart, op.

I think they unconsciously see height as a strong-genetics trait, even if it's not necessarily true, because in nature there is no artificial HGH to make you taller beyond your genetic potential.

It makes no difference for us.
This is the type of nigger mindset which inflates the egos of foids. Chads will fuck virtually every type of woman, even uglies, not caring about other men since "it makes no difference for me."
Start thinking things out more.

This is the type of nigger mindset which inflates the egos of foids. Chads will fuck virtually every type of woman, even uglies, not caring about other men since "it makes no difference for me."
Start thinking things out more.
I'm not necessarily saying that all the genes you posses need to be good. I'm saying that your family's overall genes are more important, so for example, a manlet with a tall family is a better option than a tallfag with a short family. But you're right, this would just makes things harder for men, but at the same time, they might become blackpilled and we could become the majority and there will possibly be a rebellion.

Height is a polygenic, meaning you're not going to directly inherit it from your parents, you can inherit your height from any one of your family members. A chink/shitskin who took HGH to become 6'0'+, while having zero relatives over 5'8", isn't genetically superior to someone who's 5'7", with most of his male relatives being over 5'11". When some foids say they want tall men because they want their children to be tall as well, it is clearly a lie. They don't even have that deep level of thinking JFL. Water is wet, but the only reason they want tallfags is because their pussies get wet from seeing them, unless you're sub-4. Simple as.
Expecting intelligence and foresight out of foids is moronic. I don't think foids even care enough about the lives of their offspring to think about that.