Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If foids ever call you gay for being incel, report them to HR

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
The statement that "being without women makes you a homosexual" has a negative connotation, and thus is bigotry. Since gays are a protected group, HR has no choice but to investigate it. I'm not saying to claim that you're gay, I'm saying that they are making negative remarks about being a homosexual.

We need to start using loopholes to turn the leftists' corrupt policies against them. It's like a male prisoner claiming they're a woman and being transferred to a woman's prison. Because of LGBT propagation, the prisons have no choice but to help a "protected group".

foids and chads are intimidated from me

"being without women makes you a homosexual"

Here's my solution: Date me then.

"SEXUAL HARASSMENT! YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX SWEETY!"
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I would just reply with "Dating does not mean sex."
Which is true.
Dating is a front for having sex. Don't be a cuck.

Welcome to Clownworld!

Here's your wig and nose...

honk!

I will, if I get a job

Record it and accuse the respective whore of her selective passive aggresive misbehavior

Last edited:
I don't have a job

This sounds like a good way to make everyone at your workplace think you are gay

I will keep it in mind

This sounds like a good way to make everyone at your workplace think you are gay
Better gay than incel? At least that's how soyciety would see it. You could always larp as an SJW and say that you're protecting the gays

Better gay than incel? At least that's how soyciety would see it. You could always larp as an SJW and say that you're protecting the gays

Based. Time to hit back.

every foid is protected as fuck lol they won't do anything about it

every foid is protected as fuck lol they won't do anything about it
Sadly, you're probably right. Even though gays are a protected class, women are worshiped more than them.

will not work hr is all foids
and women hate gays since gays have no reason to orbit a women, and many gays despise women

Rules don't apply to us when they would help. Best to stay away from hr.

The statement that "being without women makes you a homosexual" has a negative connotation, and thus is bigotry. Since gays are a protected group, HR has no choice but to investigate it. I'm not saying to claim that you're gay, I'm saying that they are making negative remarks about being a homosexual.

We need to start using loopholes to turn the leftists' corrupt policies against them. It's like a male prisoner claiming they're a woman and being transferred to a woman's prison. Because of LGBT propagation, the prisons have no choice but to help a "protected group".

A senior manager foid asked me if I was gay once on a work night out. Asked in a mocking tone. I said why what's wrong with being gay? Shut her up.

This is so true. Foids are so fucking retarded that they will see us and call us out as gay. But we’re not fucking gay and are legitimately frustrated that we’ve tried everything we could to be with a female but they do not like us and maybe instead of calling us gay they could just fucking date us and stop being such enormous narcissistic cunts

will not work hr is all foids
and women hate gays since gays have no reason to orbit a women, and many gays despise women
Rules don't apply to us when they would help. Best to stay away from hr.
Can't you guys let me cope in peace? :feelsbadman: I know it probably won't work, but attention needs to be brought to this issue. Maybe we can get the gays themselves involved and get them offended enough to speak out.

Is recording even legal?
Would not recommend. Depends on the law of the state in which you live, but some states require dual-consent to record.

Plus, at the company I work at, idiots have 'recorded' stuff their boss has said or done, turned it into HR, and then they got fired for violating the company policy on recording on workplace property (it's a no-no). That, in addition to it being illegal in the state I live in.

Would not recommend. Depends on the law of the state in which you live, but some states require dual-consent to record.

Plus, at the company I work at, idiots have 'recorded' stuff their boss has said or done, turned it into HR, and then they got fired for violating the company policy on recording on workplace property (it's a no-no). That, in addition to it being illegal in the state I live in.
Yeah that's what I suspected.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back