Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If foids don't give you any pussy, don't do anything for them

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
I know it sounds very water, but so many trucels overlook this.

Doing anything that benefits a foid is cucked, if she doesn't give up the pussy as a reward for helping her you're cucked for assisting her.

Doing anything that benefits a foid is cucked, if she doesn't give up the pussy as a reward for helping her you're cucked for assisting her.
Indeed, more cels need to understand this message

I have no reason to help them, Sometimes they ask me for directions if im at the bus, I used to use the bus when i was younger, I just gave them the wrong direction kek and here comes the bus, I saw the foid in the distance wasting her time. Kek

I was on the bus home anyway after giving direction, This has happened like 2 times so ive sent 2 foids the wrong way.

If the foid ever saw me again which i doubt i would just use the excuse "I thought it was that way" Kek

I love giving people false directions as they hate me i hate them kek.

Another time a homeless foid beggar wanted my money i told her to shut the fuck up and leave me alone.

Only times a foid truly tries to interact with me and its fucking depressing.

i made a high iq post on this, look for the one on the social contract for any brocels who wanna have a read on this concept

im mildly proud of it

i made a high iq post on this, look for the one on the social contract for any brocels who wanna have a read on this concept

im mildly proud of it
Ok, 2024cel

I have no reason to help them, Sometimes they ask me for directions if im at the bus, I used to use the bus when i was younger, I just gave them the wrong direction kek and here comes the bus, I saw the foid in the distance wasting her time. Kek

I was on the bus home anyway.

If the foid ever saw me again which i doubt i would just use the excuse "I thought it was that way" Kek

I love giving people false directions as they hate me i hate them kek.

Another time a homeless foid beggar wanted my money i told her to shut the fuck up and leave me alone.

Only times a foid truly tries to interact with me and its fucking depressing.
shouldve beaten that homeless foid

imagine having a golden ticket and then pissing it away like a retard

im mildly proud of it
OK 2024fakecel, We dont care, You talked to a girl on discord daily for 2 months now and had the evidence deleted.

Average 2024cel kek :feelsjuice:

Oh and

Ok, 2024cel

OK 2024fakecel, We dont care, You talked to a girl on discord daily for 2 months now and had the evidence deleted.

Average 2024cel kek :feelsjuice:

Oh and
Didn't expect nothing much from a 2024cel tbh kek

Ok, brocel
i collect new follows on here like stamps. im trying to grow my stamp book

drop me a follow brocel, im gonna add you to the collection

There will always be a simp to help them so we don't have to

Just to be clear, though: whether there is or isn't a simp isn't important. You have no obligation to help them. At all. You don't owe them anything.

White knights are the worst trust me I would know