Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel if foids are allowed to rape dogs, then we should be allowed to rape them

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate those things
★★★★★
Animals can't consent yet foids still rape them.

If foids are allowed to rape dogs and other animals just because they can control them, then we should be allowed to rape them as much as we want.

:bigbrain: High IQ
The punishment for committing beastiality should be getting raped by 1000 incels

Sorry mang, but saying dogs and horses are 'victims' while they are balls deep inside women's vagina is insane COPE.

Dogs and horses WANT to mount the woman and do it by their own volition, as much as an animal can have a semblance of volition.

The only real victims of sexual abuse is sub7 men because they are HURTING BECAUSE OF LACK OF SEX :feelsdevil:

You are NOT going to get me to feel 'sorry' about the poor dogs :(( who are balls deep in the woman and in the process of CREAMPING her

Good question

An eye for an eye. A rape for a rape.

Sorry mang, but saying dogs and horses are 'victims' while they are balls deep inside women's vagina is insane COPE.

Dogs and horses WANT to mount the woman and do it by their own volition, as much as an animal can have a semblance of volition.

The only real victims of sexual abuse is sub7 men because they are HURTING BECAUSE OF LACK OF SEX :feelsdevil:

You are NOT going to get me to feel 'sorry' about the poor dogs :(( who are balls deep in the woman and in the process of CREAMPING her
Who cares? Just use it to shame women. Plus I doubt the animals are getting pleasure out of that, according to soyience most animals do not get pleasure out of sex the way human's do it's just instinct.
I should get to rape women who fuck animals, end of story.

What pains me is animals are seen as property and if some asshole kills one its only a 16 month jail and the fucker is free to go, If a human got killed its a lifetime or 21 years depending on good behaviour or not. It should be lifetime if someone kills an animal!

What pains me is animals are seen as property and if some asshole kills one its only a 16 month jail and the fucker is free to go, If a human got killed its a lifetime or 21 years depending on good behaviour or not. It should be lifetime if someone kills an animal!
animals should have more rights than women

I find the line of thinking where sexual pleasure = consent amusing since that discounts the vast majority of rape cases that align with this criteria

Foids can't rape, because they don't have a dick.

peaky blinders GIF

Boar kill all

High IQ
i agree to every thing u said