Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If females arent DIRECT LIKE THIS, ITS OVER !

Y

Yoyo

Failure in Life
-
Femoids will never approach us like this.

We asked girls for their most INSANE Spring Break sex stories and it got nasty, like, real quick:

Tia:
During my high school's spring break, my friend group was bonding with another random friend group in their hotel room. I was talking to this cute, shy kid from my math class, and I was like, "Hey, can I take your virginity?" He laughed and said yes. I was like, "Ok, let's go." It wasn't a joke. We went into the bathroom, and I took it right there on the toilet! Everyone heard us. Embarrassing.

BRUTAL. HAVE YOUE EVER GOTTEN AN OUNCE OF THAT?

It's ALWAYS a cute guy. ALWAYS.

Man the harpoon.

All aboard the SS Stacy Cleanser

""""girls don't approach""""

"Everyone heard us having sex in the bathroom. Embarrassing. teehee"

ROASTIE WHORES SHOULS BE SLAUGHTERED

>so embarrassing
Yet I am sure the whore liked every minute of it and knew what she was doing.

always cute guy ''''shy'''' guy. never guy with aculal social issues

They deserve a stoning.

reading that was a fucking punch in the gut

reading that was a fucking punch in the gut
yeah there were more very rage inducing stories from that article, perhaps worse than this one, but this one stood out to me

Girls get sex with almost no effort at all. Men are so willing and charitable its literally as easy as approaching them and asking.

jUsT bE CuTe TheOry

This is why "girls don't approach" is one of the biggest copes out there.

They do approach, just when the guy is attractive.

If you didn't have girl's friends approaching you in middle school/high school saying "x girl likes you you should ask her out", you know it's already over and you should give up.

EVERY CHAD, CHADLITE, AND NORMIE HAS A STORY LIKE THIS JUST ASK.

If you didn't have girl's friends approaching you in middle school/high school saying "x girl likes you you should ask her out", you know it's already over and you should give up.

Fucking depressinh

meanwhile the same slut will bully and mock incel like me

I don't want to sui so I don't want to know.

Why can't I experience normal teenager life

"cute shy guy" dam if only I was cute that could've been me kek

“One time in spring break I fucked a hot guy teehee I’m such a rebel”

Normie? No, not quite.

Femoids will never approach us like this.

BRUTAL. HAVE YOUE EVER GOTTEN AN OUNCE OF THAT?

This kid is the kind of neckbeard virgin type that girls make fun of all the time, but it's okay if you're CUTE. Looks are EVERYTHING.

man that we couldve been that kid if we werent ugly. He is shy and didnt have to say a fucking word!

"Women don't care about looks, it's all about the personality."

Man I need to stop clicking suicide fuel threads. Shit really makes me want to go for the rope ASAP.

Normie? No, not quite.

In middle school if you're normie, you'll have a girl or two that's bottom of the barrel crushing on you. As long as you're somewhat active in school socially.

In middle school if you're normie, you'll have a girl or two that's bottom of the barrel crushing on you. As long as you're somewhat active in school socially.

Eh...some normies but to say every...

I need the rope RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Meanwhile if an incel tries to become degenerate during a party.

Meanwhile if an incel tries to become degenerate during a party.

Lol he really wants that black chick. You need to get an IOI before approaching unless of course you're chad

Yeah, I've seen it happen at my workplace and in school. Literally, two smokin' hot bitches approached my co-worker (while we were busy mind you) right beside me and were smiling, pulling their hair/swiping it, etc. and I was so dumbfounded by it I thought I was in a fucking movie. It also pissed me off so much that I gave them a look to "fuck off" and told the guy next to me "ignore the sluts, let's get back to work". Now, of course, that was out of rage and I forgot that I was at work and that I was the employee, not just some schmuck customer. So... it was a bit embarrassing how I reacted tbh.

highschool would be the world's largest orgy without parent's supervising

Now imagine that you are twice as old as that kid and have never had one female approach you in your entire life.

If that's not "suicide fuel" then it's at least "drop out of society" fuel.

Now imagine that you are twice as old as that kid and have never had one female approach you in your entire life.

If that's not "suicide fuel" then it's at least "drop out of society" fuel.
that's extreme suicide fuel