Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If everybody is getting poorer and poorer ...

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
how the fuck is it possible that everything (even luxury goods) is getting more expensive???

Why are Rolexes more expensive than last year when nobody has the money to buy them? Who the fuck is buying these? I thought the economy is collapsing and people are becoming poor?
Why are used sportscars so fucking expensive? Who is buying these when gas prices are so high???
And why are new sportscars immediatly sold out when the average nigga is supposed to be broke because of a financial crisis????

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, MANG.

I just want to buy a Rollie in peace mang, but it's no fun when they're so ridiculously expensive, like who the fuck still has money to buy these????
I thought niggas were broke, prices should come down, not go up if people were broke ... it just doesn't make sense yo.

paul-allen-willem-dafoe.gif

supply and demand

helicopter money from covid and s&p500 went up in 2021 so people with assets got richer

demand is low cuz factories and such shut down during covid, and it still hasn't caught up

the 50k/year equivalent unemployment for 1.5 years and the child tax credit were super inflationary

put money into the system and took goods out

just lol @ an incel like me being able to figure this out, in 2020, when the fed reserve chairman and entire government couldn't

probably the inflation is making things harder for everyone these days i think.
where i lived , people from used to come to my country to buy cars due to being way cheaper than what you will get in the normal market. i remember even my uncle buying a BMW with a cheap price. my dad also got a good car in the 90s for a a very good price and bought even another one after ten years (Citroyen 3) just because he got "bored" from the first one.
these days things have changed, prices of cars increased a ton, even buying a small used up car is a misery. and no one goes back to my home country to buy cars for cheap anymore. i even once remember a rich libyan guy leting me drive his sport car ( porche ) for a some minutes.
if gas prices keep on getting higher like this then i don't think i will be able one day to buy a car due to high demands of gas

supply is low cuz factories and such shut down during covid, and it still hasn't caught up
damn, that kinda makes sense. we also had a chip shortage which lowered production numbers of new cars.

It's because people are financing everything they buy these days like good goys that they are. That's how they are able to "afford" those things. Everyone's a debt slave and the big corporations know this and so they take advantage of it.

i always watch the videos of this guy, he talks alot about the high increase in prices of food and futur food shortage that might cause problems to people. pretty depressing tbh

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRSlm2LScoY

the problem is that he blames the Ukraine war for the rise of prices but he might be right.
i don't have a lot of knowledge about the resources that Ukraine provide but it definitely will damage the economical stability of countries that depends on it Ukrainian food sources

Why are Rolexes more expensive than last year when nobody has the money to buy them?
basic economics.

people being poorer = less money being given for goods

less money being given for goods = higher prices

higher prices = only rich people buying ie making up for the losses from poorfags not buying

how the fuck is it possible that everything (even luxury goods) is getting more expensive???

Why are Rolexes more expensive than last year when nobody has the money to buy them? Who the fuck is buying these? I thought the economy is collapsing and people are becoming poor?
Why are used sportscars so fucking expensive? Who is buying these when gas prices are so high???
And why are new sportscars immediatly sold out when the average nigga is supposed to be broke because of a financial crisis????

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, MANG.

I just want to buy a Rollie in peace mang, but it's no fun when they're so ridiculously expensive, like who the fuck still has money to buy these????
I thought niggas were broke, prices should come down, not go up if people were broke ... it just doesn't make sense yo.
Blud thinks he is @NoLooksNoLife

Ya just go outside and things liked restaurants are packed with normies with money to spend. The thing with money is if you pay more for something, that means someone else is getting more money for it.

Normies are whining about the costs increasing with inflations, but normies are quiet on the increased money they are getting.

It's because people are financing everything they buy these days like good goys that they are. That's how they are able to "afford" those things. Everyone's a debt slave and the big corporations know this and so they take advantage of it.

Live on debt so you can show everyone how rich you are

Can’t blame the 1% for looking down and laughing at us tbh

Inflation and high demand