Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News IF EVERY INCEL GOT A GIRL FRIEND, THE NET VIOLENCE WOULD GO UP!

Robo Sapien

Robo Sapien

Transcendent
★★

REMEMBER BOYOS, IT'S NOT THE WAY YOU LOOK! NO! IT'S THE WAY YOU THINK!

I'm pretty sure virgin men have the highest stable marriage rate, and least highest rates for domestic abuse. I can't fucking imagine that there are this many normies that believe the literal opposite of reality. Jewish propaganda is fierce.

I'm pretty sure virgin men have the highest stable marriage rate, and least highest rates for domestic abuse. I can't fucking imagine that there are this many normies that believe the literal opposite of reality. Jewish propaganda is fierce.
VAGINA PROPAGANDA IS EVEN MORE FIERCE

Of course chad or tyrone never harm anyone... We are by far the less violent social group in the world

Of course chad or tyrone never harm anyone... We are by far the less violent social group in the world
NO! EVERY TIME CHAD OR TYRONE HITS ME HE'S TEACHING ME TO BE A BETTER WOMAN! WINKS!

[citation needed]

as soon as someone finds out you're a loser / have serious difficulties, keeping you down will become their mission

Men getting shot in the street every day or sent to jail over some roast beef is the same as a few guys slapping their uppity bitch every now and then? I must live in backwards land.

Ok let us ignore the non incels who are violent to their girlfriends
fucking flatearthers

for most incels, having a girlfriend is the most stabilizing thing that could happen to them and the most likely event to lead to them becoming productive or more productive if they already were

it's like they automatically assume that most girls are psychos that can't hold a long term relationship and would further destabilize you than stabilize you :think:

for most incels, having a girlfriend is the most stabilizing thing that could happen to them and the most likely event to lead to them becoming productive or more productive if they already were

it's like they automatically assume that most girls are psychos that can't hold a long term relationship and would further destabilize you than stabilize you :think:
High IQ post

Face is personality. Hot guys will go mostly unchallenged in violence. An incel who raises his voice is worse than Hitler tho.

Like usual, Chad or Tyrone can beat foids but we take the blame for it. Any incel who doesn't feel hatred due to this is an uncle tom. Foids say all this crap then they go rub their clits to the thoughts of pacifists like Jeremy Meeks. Foids deserve to be punished by Chad for this tbh.

What a bunch of cope artists

just ignore the fact that most school shootings are made by unpopular, unloved incels. IQ LEVEL: INCELTEARS!

Fucking hate these smug cunts.

They lack the intelligence to see beyond their retardation. Why are cucktears so fucking repulsive to stand? I wish I could meet any of them in real life.:feelsree:

They lack the intelligence to see beyond their retardation. Why are cucktears so fucking repulsive to stand? I wish I could meet any of them in real life.:feelsree:
Because it's clear that it's people who clearly don't even have access to women who are doing most of the beating.

I guess it depends on the incel. Not all want to beat women!

LOL IF YOU DON'T THINK NORMIES AND SOME CHADS ARE SEXIST

I think I'd go out of my way to not treat a female like shit, as I wouldn't want her to leave me.

They're posting this while Chad is be a thing the shot out of them while pissing in their mouth, such hypocritical sluts.

Inherent bad genes = "violence".
Download

And this statement is based on nothing.