Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "If every female in usa stops having sex would we get abortion rights back"

i dont even know what she is asking

As if she could endure 1 year without Chad's cock

no we will just switch to using mass rape

Uhh no, there's a thing called geomaxxing.

It would be a good opportunity to take the initiative and do what should have been done the second foids received the right to vote. :feelsjuice:

If foids ever decide to go on a sex strike it’ll be the nail in the coffin for truecels

Over and over again, they happily confirm that they have absolutely no other way to get what they want than using sex and their control over access to it.

I wonder if she realizes that like 40% of men in the USA are completely sexless.

Over and over again, they happily confirm that they have absolutely no other way to get what they want than using sex and their control over access to it.
Their hole is their only worth, value and power. They are literally nothing without their holes.

As if it made any difference. They'd still be gobbling Chads cocks, because women can't control themselves around Chad and ugly incels aren't getting any anyway

I wonder if she realizes that like 40% of men in the USA are completely sexless.
Exactly. I'd be very happy if females stopped having sex. Why do I want Chad to get laid? LOL
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.