Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If ER was arrested he would’ve received love letters from foids

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Nikolas Cruz received fan mail and love letters and ER face mogged him.

so many mass shooters receive love letters. I think ER would receive love letters while on death row at San Quentin

Then the moment he gets out of jail all that love and support suddenly vanishes

Then the moment he gets out of jail all that love and support suddenly vanishes
He wouldn’t be released from jail. He is a murderer. He would’ve been on death row at San Quentin

That was possible.

His lawyer could use his videos to document his trip into insanity as proof
Unfortunately that might not work. Insanity means he couldn’t control himself.

Unfortunately that might not work. Insanity means he couldn’t control himself.
he could pull a joker and blame society Idk

maybe shoot the judge while he's at it

Yeah, James Holmes also receives dozens of love letters

It is very convenient for foids to send love letters to people in prison they'll never meet, and certainly never have to be seen with in public.

Good night, I hate foids.

Shooting the judge won’t occur. The police would confiscate his weapons
He could tap into his inner incel rage and break open his cuffs and steal a cop's gun

i sent Tbrenton arrant a letter to stupor him.
You mean Brenton Tarrant the Christchurch mosque shooter? I’m Muslim

He was a scrawny guy. Couldn’t break the cuffs
nah you don't get incel rage. You use the experience of being rejected by women to temporarily gain superhuman abilities, such as superstrength

I bet Dylan and Eric of columbine would receive love letters
Eric was a psychopath who never scored because he was a sub-6ft. manlet. So he psychopathmaxxed and made school shootings into a meme, thus canonizing him in the eyes of hybristophiliac foids (and those autists who unfortunately follow his example).

Dylan was taller than Eric but facially uglier, and enjoyed more success with girls, though he was still friendzoned because he didn't have Eric's psychopathy and low inhib.

Brutal psychopathpill and face/height dialectic tbhngl

Last edited:
nah you don't get incel rage. You use the experience of being rejected by women to temporarily gain superhuman abilities, such as superstrength
You don’t really believe in superpowers do you?
Eric was a psychopath who never scored because he was a sub-6ft. manlet. So he psychopathmaxxed and made school shootings into a meme, thus canonizing him in the eyes of hybristophiliac foids (and those autists who unfortunately follow his example).

Dylan was taller than Eric but facially uglier, and enjoyed more success with women, though he was still friendzoned because he didn't have Eric's psychopathy and low inhib.

Brutal psychopathpill and face/height theorem tbhngl
Eric also had a chest indent

The problem was ER's autism, not his looks. There's so many half asians in So Cal it doesnt even matter anymore. If the dude was somewhere in Idaho or some really white place, that would be different. But he was in So Cal.

But he still would have remained a virgin regardless of love letters, what good are they when you can't get sex

But he still would have remained a virgin regardless of love letters, what good are they when you can't get sex
Well Ramirez married a foid
The problem was ER's autism, not his looks. There's so many half asians in So Cal it doesnt even matter anymore. If the dude was somewhere in Idaho or some really white place, that would be different. But he was in So Cal.
ER also looked too young for his age. He looked 14/15
You never know
Show me proof
yes, i got the prison address from ED, i wrote him a letter and sent it.
Do these criminals ever respond?

Well Ramirez married a foid

ER also looked too young for his age. He looked 14/15

Show me proof

Do these criminals ever respond?
But would he have sex with her in prison

Just be a mass murderer theory

Plenty of foids worshipping Hitler too

Brutal Lasagne Pill

Idk why ER gets his inceldom doubted so much just being a manlet alone means it’s over plus he was a happa

Brutal Lasagne Pill

Idk why ER gets his inceldom doubted so much just being a manlet alone means it’s over plus he was a happa

He had some shots where he light and angle frauded and looked like a 6/10 facewise. But in reality he was a 4 who had no social circle or skills. Truecel as fuck

He had some shots where he light and angle frauded and looked like a 6/10 facewise. But in reality he was a 4 who had no social circle or skills. Truecel as fuck

After he became famous foids said he was “handsome” but they where really secretly attracted to the fact he was a murderer and said that as an excuse.

After he became famous foids said he was “handsome” but they where really secretly attracted to the fact he was a murderer and said that as an excuse.

exactly. He never had a shot. Low iq bluepillers say he was volcel. They all claim "he refused to date non-stacies" with absolutely no evidence.

exactly. He never had a shot. Low iq bluepillers say he was volcel. They all claim "he refused to date non-stacies" with absolutely no evidence.
He didn’t approach foids much anyway

Women adore psychopaths.

That was in Italy though. There really aren't any asians in Italy. Asians prefer the UK, and even then, the population is nothing compared to SoCal. So Cal is so full of Asians, Blasians, Hispasians, Hapas, whatever, that it really doesnt matter anymore that you are asian He had "boyish good looks", as the previous poster remarked about him looking too young for his age. Which isn't really a problem anymore the older that you get. Anyway, I ER's jawline and cheek bones mog the hell out of my skull shape.

That was in Italy though. There really aren't any asians in Italy. Asians prefer the UK, and even then, the population is nothing compared to SoCal. So Cal is so full of Asians, Blasians, Hispasians, Hapas, whatever, that it really doesnt matter anymore that you are asian He had "boyish good looks", as the previous poster remarked about him looking too young for his age. Which isn't really a problem anymore the older that you get. Anyway, I ER's jawline and cheek bones mog the hell out of my skull shape.

he was still incel how the hell was he supposed to meet foids cold approach?

he was still incel how the hell was he supposed to meet foids cold approach?

I think that if you look 15 and you are on a dating site stating your actual age (22) its not going to be easy at all. His offline game was seriously fucked though because he is autistic. I am autistic too. I am also ugly. Nothing fucks with my social game more than my autism though. And since my physical health went to shit, like, it made me stay home all the time. So now I am walled in. So my autism has become even WORSE in my isolation. Anyway, since he wasn't getting anything online and his social cues are completely out of whack, of course he wasn't getting anywhere at those parties. I have no idea what to say to people in most social situations, and I doubt he did either. His whole situation was fucked but he mogged many incels in terms of looks. He definitely would have ascended. Whats funny is his father betabucksed some ethnic Thai chick he brought over here on a visa. Apparently that was his second mail order bride.

Anyway, since he wasn't getting anything online and his social cues are completely out of whack, of course he wasn't getting anywhere at those parties. I have no idea what to say to people in most social situations, and I doubt he did either. His whole situation was fucked but he mogged many incels in terms of looks. He definitely would have ascended.