Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting if ER wanted to kill chads and stacies he should've shot up a frat party or a nightlife bar.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i mean what was that faggot thinking when he planned this of all plans?:

He literally planned to make his apartment a torture chamber to lure people into and torture them to death. what a dumbass!! no retard would be willing to walk into his apartment especially if he doesn't know 'em. And torture them, peel off their skin and pour boiling water over them when they're still alive? that's unrealistic. that would take hours to peel off all their skin and they would need to be unconscious or put to sleep like doctors do in order for it to work because they could easily fight off a scrawny dork like him of all people. and behead them in put their severed heads in a bag to dump all over in the street during the final phase of the massacre? that's laughable! it would be really heavy and he probably couldn't carry it into a car trunk let alone dump it all over. He should've known that the Alpha Phi sorority house would be locked and perhaps nobody home. His massacre failed and he only killed a normie, two or three beckies and a few ricecels.

he should've shot up a house party (especially frat parties) or a nightlife bar.

I think he wanted to be able to cover more distance and going on foot to a party would have been likely he would have gotten shot from someone else having a gun

I think he wanted to be able to cover more distance and going on foot to a party would have been likely he would have gotten shot from someone else having a gun
who else there would've had a gun?

He wanted to do some skinning? Never knew that to be honest but I did hear he planned to do some torture.

Lots of people carry guns, especially where it’s legal like isla vista. Elliot was able to get guns easily
no. he wouldn't have been shot up. he could've just shot up a party or bar. he should've used an AR-15 for something like that because more kills.

This.
And also i see his act as failed at the end of the day. He was good at a lot of things but not at going ER, that was just a pathetic try. I mean, he did something, but he failed bitterly, compared to what his goal was.

Last edited:
Well, ER was a fucking idiot.

He was tired of it all, and didn’t really care anymore. Can’t say I blame him:feelsbadman:

This.
And also i see his act as failed at the end of the day. He was good at a lot of things but not at going ER, that was just a pathetic try, he failed bitterly, compared to what his goal was.
Ikr he should have done more research on Cho and learned from him. Dude was a str8 up ninja
no. he wouldn't have been shot up. he could've just shot up a party or bar. he should've used an AR-15 for something like that because more kills.
hw wasn’t able to get an ar15. All it would have taken is one person in the crowd to pull a gun on him to ruin his plans completely

isn't there something better to do than shooting up some npcs? something that makes it hard to get caught.
like planting a bomb or something?

He wanted to do some skinning? Never knew that to be honest but I did hear he planned to do some torture.
He writes about it extensively and named his WoW Night elf hunter after Ramsay Bolton - a character from Game Of Thrones who flayed individuals.

Ikr he should have done more research on Cho and learned from him. Dude was a str8 up ninja

hw wasn’t able to get an ar15. All it would have taken is one person in the crowd to pull a gun on him to ruin his plans completely
nobody would've stopped him, he could just shoot up a place. nobody else would be armed.

and he could get arn AR-15.

Your posts are turning into glowmagnets, Elliot was just a spoiled mid tier normie anyway :feelsjuice: I don’t understand why you faggots worship him :feelsjuice:

Your posts are turning into glowmagnets, Elliot was just a spoiled mid tier normie anyway :feelsjuice: I don’t understand why you faggots worship him :feelsjuice:
ER was cringier than me

just out of curiosity but has he never seen like cops breach a door before or watch any action movie? Why not shoot the door knob and or hinges, or blast through a window and say fuck it. A flew glass shards would hurt a lot less than a hail of bullets breaking your bones as you fall.
just sayin to be stopped by a door is pretty fuckin stupid in my opinion.

nobody would've stopped him, he could just shoot up a place. nobody else would be armed.

and he could get arn AR-15.
Any group of people he starts shooting at, it’s likely at least one of them would have a concealed carry gun and that’s a chance that’s not worth taking because it can ruin everything. Also he might have a couple minutes before cops show up. Having a car allowed him to quickly ambush a bunch of places and escape from anyone pulling a gun or cops. Getting an assault rifle is way more difficult to get than a handgun. Especially in California

agreed. He was an idiot. Killed two ricecels out of all people. Its really not that hard to find a busy place filled with foids and normies and pull the rifle out of your bag and start spraying. Dumb ass retard, although Im still glad that he did it. I am all for chaos and suffering of people in this world. The very people who make me suffer or ignore my suffering.:society::society:

just out of curiosity but has he never seen like cops breach a door before or watch any action movie? Why not shoot the door knob and or hinges, or blast through a window and say fuck it. A flew glass shards would hurt a lot less than a hail of bullets breaking your bones as you fall.
just sayin to be stopped by a door is pretty fuckin stupid in my opinion.
movies are unrealistic
agreed. He was an idiot. Killed two ricecels out of all people. Its really not that hard to find a busy place filled with foids and normies and pull the rifle out of your bag and start spraying. Dumb ass retard, although Im still glad that he did it. I am all for chaos and suffering of people in this world. The very people who make me suffer or ignore my suffering.:society::society:
i hate humans and i laugh when massacres occur
Any group of people he starts shooting at, it’s likely at least one of them would have a concealed carry gun and that’s a chance that’s not worth taking because it can ruin everything. Also he might have a couple minutes before cops show up. Having a car allowed him to quickly ambush a bunch of places and escape from anyone pulling a gun or cops. Getting an assault rifle is way more difficult to get than a handgun. Especially in California
hardly anywhere is there someone with concealed carry, certainly not at bars or parties.

movies are unrealistic

i hate humans and i laugh when massacres occur

hardly anywhere is there someone with concealed carry, certainly not at bars or parties.
Nighers love their guns. Especially with a large group of people it’s likely at least someone would be carrying legal or not. Or there could be a cop close by. He could get jumped before shooting many people. Just much safer and efficient to be protected in a car and able to quickly escape

Nighers love their guns. Especially with a large group of people it’s likely at least someone would be carrying legal or not. Or there could be a cop close by. He could get jumped before shooting many people. Just much safer and efficient to be protected in a car and able to quickly escape
no thats not true, otherwise mass shootings wouldn't be successful

no thats not true, otherwise mass shootings wouldn't be successful
Yea that’s why you have to use a car. There’s cops too that Elliot was able to evade for a while due to having a car

Yea that’s why you have to use a car. There’s cops too that Elliot was able to evade for a while due to having a car
the cops took time to arrive. he could shoot plenty dead beforehand

the cops took time to arrive. he could shoot plenty dead beforehand
He tried to find whatever he could to shootup but it would make sense to have a car so you xan move to the next place to do more damage before cops arrive

He tried to find whatever he could to shootup but it would make sense to have a car so you xan move to the next place to do more damage before cops arrive
he won't need to do that when shooting just one location: a bar or a house party

ER was narcissistic & self centered.

He ended up generalising everyone & that lead to him killing his Rice roommates for some odd reason.
He was an Incel, but a dumb one to be exact.

I've always thought the best way would be to bring an AR onto a subway train at like 2am, or whatever the last subway train time is. Especially on a big night where lots of people go out, like July 4th or the Superbowl. It would be full of Chad's and Stacey's going home from the clubs. You could start at the back of the train and it would be shooting fish in a barrel walking up the train car by car. Could probably take out the whole train if you had enough ammo.

Last edited:
I've always thought the best way would be to bring an AR onto a subway train at like 2am, or whatever the last subway train time is. Especially on a big night where lots of people go out, like July 4th or the Superbowl. It would be full of Chad's and Stacey's going home from the clubs. You could start at the back of the train and it would be shooting fish in a barrel walking up the train car by car. Could probably take out the whole train if you had enough ammo.
i think shooting up a college bar would be ideal.