Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If Elliot Rodgers was on this forum what type of poster would he be?

He would essentially have the same exact aura, posting style, and opinions as @Subhuman Niceguy

Narcissist who copes about his superiority

He would get banned because he would boast about how attractive he is.

He'd get banned for attacking other members and starting flamewars judging by his behavior on PUAHate.

He'd be the type of guys who'd ask for a rating and argue with anyone who gave a score below 8/10

Banned within 5 posts. Read his posts like he was an unknown GrAYcel. Everyone would think he was a stupid troll.

He’d be humorous in his ovER the top hatred of all of us similar to the @faded Jew.

Probably write ten paragraphs stories about himself just to say water tier talking points

same one he was on puahate

He'd start flame wars with black and Mexican members and probably get banned over posts about how he deserves a gf more than anyone else on the forum. Although he did have incel friends.

based shitpostercel

he would post about how he was a god and pick arguments with randos bc it's funny

He would participate in my Margot Robbie threads in the Sewers :feelsdevil:

I hope he would follow me back

Banned for being an obnoxious bragging asshole i suppose

He would fedpost a lot

he would join looksmatch instead and humblebrag. 100% sure he was that type of guy