Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If Elliot Rodger killed people for no reason he would've been respected by normies & Jewflix would have made a dramatized TV series about his life

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
If he didn't make any videos or write his manifesto about how he was a seething virgin and just killed a bunch of people for no reason then he would have been extremely respected by normies like Dahmer and Ramirez and Jewflix would have made an extensive dramatized TV series about his life and his story and his psychology and how he became the way he was and it would have been a massive commercial success and every normie would be talking about it online and foids would be making TikToks analyzing his astrology chart and how he was a Leo

Killing random people for no reason is one of the most masculine things you could ever physically do
1670456045850-png.684571

No he wouldn't. He looks like a twink.

Dahmer was also a twink and wasn't particularly attractive but the fact that he killed and tortured people for no reason made him a commercial superstar and gave him insane social status

Yes. Looks are a big part of it. Jeffrey Dahmer and Richard Ramirez were good-looking, while Elliot Rodger was not. But I can see OP's point and I think he's correct.

Dahmer was also a twink and wasn't particularly attractive but the fact that he killed and tortured people for no reason made him a commercial superstar and gave him insane social status
Dahmer didn't look like a faggot though, unlike ER. People make fun of ER that he wouldn't have been an incel if he had fucked men instead.

Yes. Looks are a big part of it. Jeffrey Dahmer and Richard Ramirez were good-looking, while Elliot Rodger was not. But I can see OP's point and I think he's correct.
would you say Rodger was incel looking or just normie looking, thus making him a mentalcel or "failed" normie?

Dahmer didn't look like a faggot though, unlike ER. People make fun of ER that he wouldn't have been an incel if he had fucked men instead.
Jeffrey_Dahmer_HS_Yearbook.jpg

Without context I wouldn't say he looks any more or less faggy than ER. He seriously looks like an estrogenic wimp here

In some alternate reality in which this is the case, what do you think people would speculate for being his reasons for killing?

Without context I wouldn't say he looks any more or less faggy than ER. He seriously looks like an estrogenic wimp here
mogs me

His face isn't much different than the average white male. And plus, this is what his face looked like during his years of committing crime.

would you say Rodger was incel looking or just normie looking, thus making him a mentalcel or "failed" normie?
It boiled down to the region in his case. California is a highly competitive place, worse than New York depending on where you go, and Rodger was below average in looks. His best shot could have been moving to a less competitive region, but he was a self-absorbed narcissist who had delusions of grandeur and believed that he was entitled (I hate this normie word, but it applies to him very well) to hot, blonde Stacies when he was quite short and unappealing. He should have used his money to move to a different place and settled down with an Asian or a Latina.

His face isn't much different than the average white male. And plus, this is what his face looked like during his years of committing crime.
View attachment 705832
Bear in mind that Dahmer looked stunning in bars and clubs. Do you think he went out to pick hot guys with nerdy glasses like those? No, he would dress elegantly, usually a shirt exposing his chest, no glasses, mild stubble highlighting his jawline, and drinking some beers to lower his inhibition. He was a predator to whom it was hard not to fall prey.

If he didn't make any videos or write his manifesto about how he was a seething virgin and just killed a bunch of people for no reason then he would have been extremely respected by normies like Dahmer and Ramirez and Jewflix would have made an extensive dramatized TV series about his life and his story and his psychology and how he became the way he was and it would have been a massive commercial success and every normie would be talking about it online and foids would be making TikToks analyzing his astrology chart and how he was a Leo

Killing random people for no reason is one of the most masculine things you could ever physically do
1670456045850-png.684571
normies like evil men, elliot was a huge faggot and personality was unironically his issue but he highlighted an issue that made normies think too much for their comfort.

1670456045850-png.684571
Pressing a button to kill people with a gun is one of the most cowardly pussy beta things a man can do. In any physical altercation elliot would have got decimated

It boiled down to the region in his case. California is a highly competitive place, worse than New York depending on where you go, and Rodger was below average in looks. His best shot could have been moving to a less competitive region, but he was a self-absorbed narcissist who had delusions of grandeur and believed that he was entitled (I hate this normie word, but it applies to him very well) to hot, blonde Stacies when he was quite short and unappealing. He should have used his money to move to a different place and settled down with an Asian or a Latina.
Rodger was very average looking facially IMO, but he also was a framecel since he was 5'7 and had a really slim build. I think that he was mainly a mentalcel, since he was heavily autistic.

If he was neurotypical, he would probably have gotten over his delusions of grandeur and realized that he was in an environment that was not for him at all. Like you said, it is a highly competitive place where things like looks, money, social status, etc. are taken to the extreme and basically determine how your whole life will be there, especially on a college campus. Pretty much, unless you're a Chad from a wealthy family, you're gonna have a shitty time there.

If he moved to an area which is more "normal" area and moneymaxxed which would have been easy for him, I could have seen him settling down with some Becky Asian or Latina. Plus if he just pulled his connections to Hollywood -which would have helped him much more outside California- he would have probably been fine.