Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If elliot Rodger hadn't killed himself he would have gotten the attention he craved so badly from girls.

jiujitscel

jiujitscel

Self-banned
-
It's so ironic to me that Elliot's massacre was motivated by rejection and yet the notoriety that it garnered lead to him having female fans. If he had stuck around instead of offing himself he would have gotten what he wanted. He probably would have been able to fuck via a conjugal visit. Read about ted Kaczynski if you wanna see what I mean. The guy was an incel his whole life despite being successful and only got pussy after he started blowing people up. Clown world.

seriously it pisses me off when people call him a saint when he is literally good looking and 1000% wouldve ascended eventually

Foids love Backwards bEhAvIoR . Given how murderers get often Fan Mail and what Not .

But who wants to rot in jail Just to get a deranged cunt. Clown world indeed

had no idea what a conjugal visit was until now. absolutely a fucking clown world.

no he wont, as a non nt its impossible.

seriously it pisses me off when people call him a saint when he is literally good looking and 1000% wouldve ascended eventually
He wasn't "good looking" but he definitely would have ascended eventually. Especially if he stopped obsessing over Stacies and went for his looksmatch

He wasn't "good looking" but he definitely would have ascended eventually. Especially if he stopped obsessing over Stacies and went for his looksmatch
He was definitely good looking. He didn't have a body but his face was chadlite tier

Elliott thought that had he not kill himself then he would have got the death penalty

He could have ascended in SEA, being half white

exactly. He was just dumb, he wanted tall, blonde, Giga-Stacy's but he himself is below average height. And yet the common low to high mid tier Becky is the type he could have gotten a dime a dozen. Especially with his background i.e neighbourhood he lives in, school he attends etc

It's so ironic to me that Elliot's massacre was motivated by rejection and yet the notoriety that it garnered lead to him having female fans.
OK, then commit a crime and just wait for the pussy to be presented for you on the plate. You see a problem there? They were virtue signaling, it's easy to poke a tiger with a stick (in his case when he's 6 feet under).

it's always the foids who obsess with serial killers, just look at the night crawler and Ted bundy. I mean I get that they were attractive and whatnot, but who even looks at someone who would murder them in a heartbeat and think: :foidSoy: oh my god he's SO cute I could fix him, he wouldn't kill me because I'm special.

He was gigarich also

Well still he is saint for trucel like us

He also would've gotten abused like shit in prison. Spree killers are more hated by other convicts and feminine looking prisoners are more likely to be raped.

Alek Minassian is still alive and behind bars though. Is he getting much pussy?

Last edited:
100% true. Many women have become obsessed with serial killers after they are arrested.

It's so ironic to me that Elliot's massacre was motivated by rejection and yet the notoriety that it garnered lead to him having female fans. If he had stuck around instead of offing himself he would have gotten what he wanted. He probably would have been able to fuck via a conjugal visit. Read about ted Kaczynski if you wanna see what I mean. The guy was an incel his whole life despite being successful and only got pussy after he started blowing people up. Clown world.
end this planet,i dont want pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back