Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if eliot was an incel we cant deny that the shooter today is also ugly enough.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

this guy was ugly af his whole life.

It never began for him.

His low trust face proved to be a literal death sentence.

is he autistic

Elliot mogs him to death

He's incel whether he would agree or not. That much is certain.

He was an uggo for sure.

Are those his siblings? Holy shit, how is he the only one who looks so hideous. And just look at how they all behave around him. Literally body language is away from him.

LOOKISM leads to isolation leads to mental illness.

Got tired of getting mogged by his brother.

Are those his siblings? Holy shit, how is he the only one who looks so hideous. And just look at how they all behave around him. Literally body language is away from him.

Reminds me of that African proverb about burning villages someone had as their sig.

Ugly and retarded

You have to be specific about what you say. Do you mean incel = ugly? Because if so there are plenty of "incels" that have committed violent crimes. Although I think many assume you mean incel as in "incel philosophy" or being blackpilled and aware of how attractiveness plays a role in society.

Using the second "definition", there is no proof this recent El Paso shooter was an incel. If his manifesto is in fact verified, he is more likely to be labelled as an alt-right extremist for his anti-immigrant views. Nowhere in his manifesto does he drone on about disdain for the way hes been treated by women etc due to his unattractiveness.

Elliot Rodger on the other hand espoused "blackpilled" views and a hatred for society due to relationships based on physical appearance, he also bemoaned race mixing and how it negatively impacted his success with women. Not to mention he bought the nicest car possible and purchased expensive clothing & accessories because he identified how important your appearance is ( as well as browsed lookism). I'm tired of all mass shooters being lumped in with ER when ER was a very special case which aligned with "incel philosophy" being blackpilled or however you want to put it better than any other mass shooter. I could go on further but you get my point.

Its over for many many many men

Indeed.
They made it pretty obvious who is their favorite.
That must have sucked HARD for him.
Shit man.

That second pic, jesus he is ugly ngl.

Never began for him tbh.

Only his white skin could save him in SEA JFL

The shooter today was 100% truecel anyone who says otherwise is a bluepilled cuck

truecel tier
shouldve suid after he went PC

He mogs me. He's 6/10. In some shots he looks chadlite.

:(

why is life so cruel, he never had a chance

This. I was actually asked once at a church social event (I don't do this anymore) why I was sitting off to the side alone. It's like, because everyone is avoiding me? Jfl. If it was Chad by himself the entire group would form around him

He's so ugly it looks as if he is intentionally trying to look ugly

He lost the genetic lottery. The rest of his family look ok but it never began for him.
Its OvER.

elliot mogs him hard tbh

Nagasaki Pill

He's incel whether he would agree or not. That much is certain.
He did not kill for incels though. Do not associate him to .co do you want fucking FBI on our backs or what :feelsLSD:

Guys we still don't know what his motivations were, so these rumors if he was an incel or not are pretty useless right now.