Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If David Icke theory about reptilian being is true then it's truly never began for us.

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
Any potential resistance being shut down.
It's ovER.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220505_150903.jpg
    Screenshot_20220505_150903.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 49
JFL @ BELIEVING THE REPTILIAN MEME CONSPIRACY.

THERE ARE NO INTERDIMENSIONAL SPACE REPTILIANS SUCKING YOUR SOUL ENERGY OR SOME SHIT, NIGGER. IT'S JUST SOME STORY DAVID KIKE MADE UP TO SELL BOOKS AND CONCERT PRESENTATIONS.

THERE ARE NO INTERDIMENSIONAL SPACE REPTILIANS SUCKING YOUR SOUL ENERGY OR SOME SHIT, NIGGER. IT'S JUST SOME STORY DAVID KIKE MADE UP TO SELL BOOKS AND CONCERT PRESENTATIONS.
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

you would think that
but beliefs simillar to this conspiracy date back even older than christianity
as far as we can trace it ALL started in ANCIENT EGYPT

you would think that
but beliefs simillar to this conspiracy date back even older than christianity
as far as we can trace it ALL started in ANCIENT EGYPT
Truth is stranger than fiction.

what do you believe is truth?:feelsLSD:
The truth just is, regardless of what anyone believes. What I believe is irrelevant and unimportant, but I do know that reality is much deeper than our surface-level understanding. I don't mean just physically and what science can tell us about it; I mean the paradigm of what's possible needs to be reexamined. I can tell you that life exists in different forms, not just plant, bacteria, and flesh and blood organisms in 3-space.