Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If curries are a mix between whites and abos, why aren’t they taller and have bigger schlongs?

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

Balkancel, exterminator of IT troons
★★★★
Curries are believed (actually are not believed, it’s obvious) to be a mix of whites and aboriginals who remained in the indian subcontinent.If so, why aren’t they taller and their schlongs bigger?

White people are usually tall and have medium sized penises.Abos are not as tall but they definitely have huge schlongs like niggers do.

Probably because curries eats a shittier diet. Abos eats turtles, lizards and all kinds of animals which resulted in them getting huge schlongs. While curries live on rice and bread.

Probably because curries eats a shittier diet. Abos eats turtles, lizards and all kinds of animals which resulted in them getting huge schlongs. While curries live on rice and bread.
DOes that mean if I eat turtles, lizards and animals, i'll get a huge schlong as well...?

DOes that mean if I eat turtles, lizards and animals, i'll get a huge schlong as well...?
No but if your ancestors did you would. So it's already too late unfortunately.

Curries are believed (actually are not believed, it’s obvious) to be a mix of whites and aboriginals who remained in the indian subcontinent.If so, why aren’t they taller and their schlongs bigger?

White people are usually tall and have medium sized penises.Abos are not as tall but they definitely have huge schlongs like niggers do.
I don't think Abos have bigger dicks, but South Indian curries do.

Unfortunately curries are a huge genetic and environmental degradation. This has not occurred anywhere else on the planet except the Indian subcontinent.

Indians actually take pride in their beta status, and its reinforced through culture. The Indian says don't eat meat, spend your time studying, don't socialize with women, don't spend time on sports, don't spend time on appearance, don't explore the world, don't have interests, etc.

It's just hugely unfortunate.

Indians actually take pride in their beta status
They don’t even have a beta status.Most curries are actually dirt poor and their only purpose in this world is to do cheap labour and die due to the extremely crappy life that they live

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back