Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If current hypergamy continues, there will be huge genetic bottlenecks and eventually possible extinction.

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Working on my plan for world domination.
★★★★★
Humans already have MUCH lower genetic diversity than other animals because of wars, Chads hoarding 90% of women, mass rapes, etc. and evolution is not fast enough to deal with those issues. Many health issues humans have today are already the result of lack of genetic diversity caused by even the Ice age.

If only a minority of men reproduce (already only 40% of men have reproduced and this percentage is only going to get lower), in 2-4 generations a lot of cousins will be dating each other in small populations. This will create a lot of genetic bottlenecks, and if people have even fewer children, it will be even worse because there will be fewer people to date.

Some may say that that will not be a problem because next generation will be genetically superior thanks to hypergamy, but this is not accurate either because women will still only want to pick for the top 20% of those men until genetic diversity is even lower.

This happened in the past, it will happen in the future.

In the past, hypergamy was controlled by enforced monogamy, but such mechanisms would not be considered legal or even humanitarian today because of cucked laws and Chads rule the world. Women cannot avoid being attracted to the top 20% men, even if all men improve, only a few of them will be successful. Genetic banks also take samples of top 10% men, not healthy genetic men that may not be top but are good enough to keep genetic diversity.

Last edited:
Good riddance.
- Miring for the end of this bug ridden parasitic shit world.

The cherry on top, would be a Nuke - to Finalize ALL prospects.
Preventing the chance of a crying vermin from being brought into being.

Water is really wet, but you're on point.

I will get my Chips Ahoy cookies and see the world burn.

Some may say that that will not be a problem because next generation will be genetically superior thanks to hypergamy, but this is not accurate either because women will still only want to pick for the top 20% of those men until genetic diversity is even lower.
true
i see a lot of people in blackpill subreddits saying that if all men today become attractive then the problem of inceldom will vanish totally but in reality toilets will just filter men by super small details like the amount of money in his bank account and how big his hand is

Great post
In the past, hypergamy was controlled by enforced monogamy
Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I think civilizations that didn't enforce monogamy also tended to fail quickly. Because of various reasons, lack of family structure resulting in a more chaotic tribe, lower productivities compared to civilizations that did enforce it, so they would have gotten taken over, high levels of dissatisfaction

true
i see a lot of people in blackpill subreddits saying that if all men today become attractive then the problem of inceldom will vanish totally but in reality toilets will just filter men by super small details like the amount of money in his bank account and how big his hand is
Exactly. Not very long ago, the current average height was top 20%.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I think civilizations that didn't enforce monogamy also tended to fail quickly. Because of various reasons, lack of family structure resulting in a more chaotic tribe, lower productivities compared to civilizations that did enforce it, so they would have gotten taken over, high levels of dissatisfaction
Yes, there have been multiple cultures that either had polygyny or general polygamy. All of those cultures failed to innovate, because when monogamous cultures tried to colonize them, the majority of their men had no will to defend their cultures as they weren't getting anything.

The man that has no family and no relationships has nothing to look forward to and this makes them prone to snapping even if they’re blackpilled. The idea of incest is a bad one

will woman try to approach the average man? is the question

The man that has no family and no relationships has nothing to look forward to and this makes them prone to snapping even if they’re blackpilled. The idea of incest is a bad one

will woman try to approach the average man? is the question
Women don't approach average men, because they literally see any sub7 male as actual subhuman. Actually, unless average and below average men make any complaints about their dating life, they don't even see them. It's as if women's vision completely filters out any man who isn't Chadlite or above.
The way women view men is basically like this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4XiKChyK7A

Of course, this always backfires as the majority of men in a society like this want nothing to do with it and wlecome the monogamous conquerors/invaders with open arms.

No, there won't. Chad can reproduce with hundreds of women efficiently which will keep the population.

No, there won't. Chad can reproduce with hundreds of women efficiently which will keep the population.
Numbers-wise maybe, but genetically there is still a lack of diversity since they all have the same father.

Society will also have to deal with the consequences of a massive increase in single motherhood.

Literally missed the point. Only tiny numbers of men reproducing puts pressure on the Y chromosome, giving more genetic bottlenecks.

Society will also have to deal with the consequences of a massive increase in single motherhood.
Men are so desperate there are plenty of Cucks willing to raise another man’s child and not have any of their own.

Literally missed the point. Only tiny numbers of men reproducing puts pressure on the Y chromosome, giving more genetic bottlenecks.
Besides genetic variation you cant sustain a civilization where having a penis is an almost guaranteed death sentence and having a vagina is privileged aristocracy, so yes you’re correct.

:bigbrain: op and discussions

As to whether to care about the consequences this, it depends on whether one cares about the propagation and wellbeing of our species. I don't see why men without children or relationships would, unless they were incredibly attached to nieces or nephews or other children in their lives.

The leadership of the countries this is happening in are fully aware of it and do nothing to stop it. They're more concerned with banning TikTok, an entertainment app that they say is brainwashing children, than banning dating apps for example. And more concerned with virtue signaling over "women's rights" than what is good for society at large.

So, it can be concluded that the leadership also doesn't truly care about the consequences of such genetic bottlenecks, and the well-being of future generations. Although we are inclined not to as well and there is some common ground here, they don't like us. Why? Because these things negatively affect us and our lives and we speak out against them. Hypergamy and other facets of "women's rights" do benefit them, but even more importantly, they benefit the corporate sponsors behind them.

Just my two cents, sorry for rambling.

Water is really wet
We need to stop saying this, tbh. Not everything posted is water-tier. A lot of "water wet" comments are just post facto commentary. Everything is obvious after the fact.

OP does raise an interesting point about hypergamy and how that natural instinct drives dysgenics at the evolutionary level. We've known that hypergamy can be dysgenic (selecting for taller and taller people means that they will have shorter lifespans and other health problems, for example), but the OP is shedding light on the details.

Besides genetic variation you cant sustain a civilization where having a penis is an almost guaranteed death sentence and having a vagina is privileged aristocracy, so yes you’re correct.
It's been theorised that at this rate, the Y Chromosome will disappear in less than 11 million years (probably faster because new hypergamy wasn't accounted for in the study).
Already the Y Chromosome has been degenerating EXACTLY because there are fewer and fewer DISTINCT Y chromosomes, as fewer and fewer carriers of Y chromosomes (men) manage to reproduce.

Last edited:
Men are so desperate there are plenty of Cucks willing to raise another man’s child and not have any of their own.
You think so? I'd think most single men wouldn't want to get into relationships with single mothers, who likely wouldn't be sexually available to them since her mind revolves around the Chad(s) that impregnated her. Also I don't think most single men would want to raise another man's child and would not put their best effort into doing so, and we'd be met with a generation of children of single mothers and maybe-caring stepfathers which might be slightly better than just the single mothers alone but still not great. But also, I don't know the statistics on either of those (how many single and childless men are willing to shack up with a single mom, and outcomes of children of single moms alone vs single moms and a stepfather).

It's been theorised that at this rate, the Y Chromosome will disappear in less than 11 million years (probably faster because new hypergamy wasn't accounted for in the study).
Already the Y Chromosome has been degenerating EXACTLY because there are fewer and fewer DISTINCT Y chromosomes, as fewer and fewer carries of Y chromosomes (men) manage to reproduce.
are there threads already up about this specific topic?

Women don't approach average men, because they literally see any sub7 male as actual subhuman. Actually, unless average and below average men make any complaints about their dating life, they don't even see them. It's as if women's vision completely filters out any man who isn't Chadlite or above.

Even worse, if they do see sub-8s complaining about their dating lives, they are a danger and something to be avoided or removed completely, killed or jailed, if she had her way. Hence "incels are terrorists."

Although without that we would have missed out on the comedy gold of I.N.C.E.L.

You think so? I'd think most single men wouldn't want to get into relationships with single mothers, who likely wouldn't be sexually available to them since her mind revolves around the Chad(s) that impregnated her. Also I don't think most single men would want to raise another man's child and would not put their best effort into doing so, and we'd be met with a generation of children of single mothers and maybe-caring stepfathers which might be slightly better than just the single mothers alone but still not great. But also, I don't know the statistics on either of those (how many single and childless men are willing to shack up with a single mom, and outcomes of children of single moms alone vs single moms and a stepfather).
Things are slowly changing because there is an anti feminist sentiment growing among some men but in general I mean I live in the fucking south East, republican states, and I know of plenty of single mothers, women with men who birthed children out of wedlock and their relationship with each other is fickle, I have seen plenty guys jumping into relationships with single mothers and the mother still has her eyes open for hot guys to fuck.

My autistic friend got with a single mother becky and she actively was cheating on him with another high tier normie I know and he did nothing about it. He wasn’t happy but he knows he has no other option.

Even worse, if they do see sub-8s complaining about their dating lives, they are a danger and something to be avoided or removed completely, killed or jailed, if she had her way. Hence "incels are terrorists."
Yes so true, they always mock you.

Although without that we would have missed out on the comedy gold of I.N.C.E.L.
Exactly. In the eyes of women you can either be invisible or a threat that needs to be "dealt with".

Don't care tbh a lot of people die everyday who cares some more die

This is utterly false. If all these chadspawns have the same fathers it creates a generation of people with a higher chance of being related and thus decreasing genetic diversity and opening the door for diseases that appear when the parents are related to each other. So hypergamy is actually extremely dysgenic.

Yes, there have been multiple cultures that either had polygyny or general polygamy. All of those cultures failed to innovate, because when monogamous cultures tried to colonize them, the majority of their men had no will to defend their cultures as they weren't getting anything.
This correct. Just look at the war in Ukraine, even subconsciously many men aren't willing to fight. And there are those who would consciously make that choice. If China happens to fix their incel problem there would be no stopping them, but if they don't it will possibly cause their downfall, like it's happening with the west.

This is utterly false. If all these chadspawns have the same fathers it creates a generation of people with a higher chance of being related and thus decreasing genetic diversity and opening the door for diseases that appear when the parents are related to each other. So hypergamy is actually extremely dysgenic.
He's saying that genetic diversity is lowered - and thus, increased dysgenics - through increased hypergamy. That's his main point.

He's saying that genetic diversity is lowered - and thus, increased dysgenics - through increased hypergamy. That's his main point.
Yes, I agree. I meant that the people who say that hypergamy brings superior genetics are wrong.

That's basically what I said. There is no evidence to suggest that hypergamy to this extreme level is natural. Human hypergamy has always worked against evolution.
This correct. Just look at the war in Ukraine, even subconsciously many men aren't willing to fight. And there are those who would consciously make that choice. If China happens to fix their incel problem there would be no stopping them, but if they don't it will possibly cause their downfall, like it's happening with the west.
Yes, there's low morale in both armies, as degeneracy rains supreme in both Russia (hundreds of thousands of abortions per year) and Ukraine (Russia in a smaller scale).

Last edited:
That's basically what I said. There is no evidence to suggest that hypergamy to this extreme level is natural. Human hypergamy has always worked against evolution.
Exactly. There is actually proof to the contrary, like having a higher IQ leading to less sexual partners and having dark triad traits leading to more partners.

Yes, there's low morale in both armies, as degeneracy rains supreme in both Russia (hundreds of thousands of abortions per year) and Ukraine (Russia in a smaller scale).
It's a big contrast when comparing against WW2. People were more patriotic, but they were able to have basic human needs, so they had reasons to be patriotic.

It's a big contrast when comparing against WW2. People were more patriotic, but they were able to have basic human needs, so they had reasons to be patriotic.
Yes, people back then were more patriotic because they had reasons to defend their countries. They had families and property.

true
Yep even In enforced monagomy this is the case filtering out using finances ect, ect this is why arrange marriage is cope

Yep even In enforced monagomy this is the case filtering out using finances ect, ect this is why arrange marriage is cope
Even in a situation of arranged marriages, betabuxxing would just take inceldom's place. The new insult would be "betabuxxer" and not "virgin".
Arranged marriage serves more as damage control and not an exact solution. I do however believe that enforced monogamy is a necessary characteristic of an ideal incel friendly society.

Even in a situation of arranged marriages, betabuxxing would just take inceldom's place. The new insult would be "betabuxxer" and not "virgin".
Arranged marriage serves more as damage control and not an exact solution. I do however believe that enforced monogamy is a necessary characteristic of an ideal incel friendly society.
what I was saying is even arrange marriage is actually cope because standards are getting higher actually unlike what westerners think women actually have a say in arrange marriage and they usually look more for finance and status than looks in AM cases nowadays there needs to be certain criteria of finance, career, jobs for AM I should make a post about this.

Cope unfortunately

what I was saying is even arrange marriage is actually cope because standards are getting higher actually unlike what westerners think women actually have a say in arrange marriage and they usually look more for finance and status than looks in AM cases nowadays there needs to be certain criteria of finance, career, jobs for AM I should make a post about this.
That's also true. It's stupid how many Westernercels here have called currycels fakecels, because "they can just go back to India and get an arranged marriage". In order for AMs to occur, you have to have good social connections and be moneymaxxed, which is something that isn't easily attainable in countries like India. And if you're a currycel living in the West making average income (which is rich for India), it won't be enough, because Indian women expect EVEN more wealth from an Indian living in the West, due to him living in the West.

That's also true. It's stupid how many Westernercels here have called currycels fakecels, because "they can just go back to India and get an arranged marriage". In order for AMs to occur, you have to have good social connections and be moneymaxxed, which is something that isn't easily attainable in countries like India. And if you're a currycel living in the West making average income (which is rich for India), it won't be enough, because Indian women expect EVEN more wealth from an Indian living in the West, due to him living in the West.

:feelsrope:

Humans already have MUCH lower genetic diversity than other animals because of wars, Chads hoarding 90% of women, mass rapes, etc. and evolution is not fast enough to deal with those issues. Many health issues humans have today are already the result of lack of genetic diversity caused by even the Ice age.

If only a minority of men reproduce (already only 40% of men have reproduced and this percentage is only going to get lower), in 2-4 generations a lot of cousins will be dating each other in small populations. This will create a lot of genetic bottlenecks, and if people have even fewer children, it will be even worse because there will be fewer people to date.

This happened in the past, it will happen in the future.

In the past, hypergamy was controlled by enforced monogamy, but such mechanisms would not be considered legal or even humanitarian today because of cucked laws and Chads rule the world. Women cannot avoid being attracted to the top 20% men, even if all men improve, only a few of them will be successful. Genetic banks also take samples of top 10% men, not healthy genetic men that may not be top but are good enough to keep genetic diversity.

amazing thread love all the genetic stuff

what are your thoughts on telegony?

permaover

Great post

makes complete sense,and yes it is right we living our lifes in vain and soon our modern society or whatever the fucks get in here will fail,family is the basic principe of life and now is over.