Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If cucks didn't assume we were average looking despite everything we say, they wouldn't have a leg to stand on

I don't force anyone to settle for fat women. I only ask them to not identify as incels if they don't hit on them. The alternative is PM'ing me a picture of your face.
I still consider them incels.
Regarding the pic, in no way I will do it. You can't trust anyone on the Internet, sorry.

I still consider them incels.
Regarding the pic, in no way I will do it. You can't trust anyone on the Internet, sorry.
The challenge of PM'ing me a picture is directed only at tallfags who claim to be extremely ugly.
Use Wikipedia for the average height in your respective country: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country

5cm above average is borderline tall. 5-7.5cm is kinda tall. More than 7.5cm is tall.

So you're telling me that you will only fuck a fat woman with an hourglass figure? You're picky about fat women, amongst fat women? Damn bro.

I don't force anyone to settle for fat women. I only ask them to not identify as incels if they don't hit on them. The alternative is PM'ing me a picture of your face.

But I guess you won't do that either huh?
You are very suspicious wanting the face of other people here. Seems to me you want to doxx people. And before you accuse me of being a tallfag, i'm 5'6, but i would never, never, show my face here to anyone or even put it on the internet. That's a low IQ move.

You are very suspicious wanting the face of other people here. Seems to me you want to doxx people. And before you accuse me of being a tallfag, i'm 5'6, but i would never, never, show my face here to anyone or even put it on the internet. That's a low IQ move.
I did say that I showed my face before didn't I?
Y not? I sent my face here yesterday (with paper verification) so I think asking proof of extaordinary claims ("muh horseface bro!") should be enough.
Also, the thread has since been deleted and do not continue the discussion of the deleted thread here, just saying that I'm not a pussy and I showed my pic so I can demand selfies from others.
Again, the challenge is only directed at tallfags who claim to be extremely ugly.
Oh, and doxxing cannot be done without location and real name.

So you're telling me that you will only fuck a fat woman with an hourglass figure? You're picky about fat women, amongst fat women? Damn bro.

But I guess you won't do that either huh?
You keep finding ways to out retard yourself. First your idea of fat women is Stacy then get upset when I say I'd fuck Stacy.

You keep finding ways to out retard yourself. First your idea of fat women is Stacy then get upset when I say I'd fuck Stacy.
"I'd fuck only fat stacy but I'm not volcel at all, bro!"

The average guy is expected to be a cuck and very agreeable, most guys here wouldnt want to get treated like trash by an old roastie. Having self respect and any standards at all as an average male is tantamount to having a shitty personality by IT standards.

Agreed.

Yes, you're not volcel if you haven't tried.

It's not about the face, I used them as examples of what a fat woman's body looks like. You can crop out their faces and they will still qualify as fat women.
Ok mr allmighty truecel.
How many fat women have you approached and got rejected by?

Ok mr allmighty truecel.
How many fat women have you approached and got rejected by?
0. But I have shown my face here. And I'm at 10.8% at height percentiles while looking arab. Not to mention that fat women are more heightist.

0. But I have shown my face here. And I'm at 10.8% at height percentiles while looking arab. Not to mention that fat women are more heightist.
hahahahhahahha. ok you are the #1 troll on this site atm. WP you almost got me for a second :lul:

hahahahhahahha. ok you are the #1 troll on this site atm. WP you almost got me for a second :lul:
I have honorary status on this forum by sending my selfie. And I'm at 10.8% height. Arab-looking too.

Yes. They need to fool themselves and believe that we are lying. It gives them ground to mock us. A strawman if you will. SJWs always fight imaginary strawmen and never face reality.

I have honorary status on this forum by sending my selfie. And I'm at 10.8% height. Arab-looking too.
You call out people for being volcel if they don't get rejected by fat women. Then you havn't even gotten rejected by one yourself.. the irony

Can you stop with this fat women or volcel thing? Its really infuriating. Worse than reading inceltear content. Come on man you can do better

You call out people for being volcel if they don't get rejected by fat women. Then you havn't even gotten rejected by one yourself.. the irony

Can you stop with this fat women or volcel thing? Its really infuriating. Worse than reading inceltear content. Come on man you can do better
Aren't you a volcel by definition if you don't hit on fat women? The alternative would be showing a pic here. And that's exactly what I have done. Also a turbomanlet. I don't see the point of trying.

Aren't you a volcel by definition if you don't hit on fat women? The alternative would be showing a pic here. And that's exactly what I have done. Also a turbomanlet. I don't see the point of trying.
Whats wrong with being a volcel then? You clearly are one according to your own retarded standards

Whats wrong with being a volcel then? You clearly are one according to your own retarded standards
Technically yes I am a volcel. And yes I will admit I'm being a hypocrite for telling others to do so. However:
1) I will hit on some fatties.
2) I'm a turbomanlet.
3) I'm only average facially.
4) I look arab.
Nothing wrong with being a volcel, just don't call yourself incel when you're not one, basically.

Technically yes I am a volcel. And yes I will admit I'm being a hypocrite for telling others to do so. However:
1) I will hit on some fatties.
2) I'm a turbomanlet.
3) I'm only average facially.
4) I look arab.
Nothing wrong with being a volcel, just don't call yourself incel when you're not one, basically.
So incels arn't allowed to have any standards whatsoever?
a 3,5/10 guy has to accept a deformed burn victim or he is a volcel?
With your logic literally anyone is a volcel. If you havn't approached 5000 women you are a volcel.

So incels arn't allowed to have any standards whatsoever?
a 3,5/10 guy has to accept a deformed burn victim or he is a volcel?
With your logic literally anyone is a volcel. If you havn't approached 5000 women you are a volcel.
I don't think you could get your dick up with a burned face victim or a landwhale, that's why I don't say to people on this forum to hit on landwhales. So you can't have no standards because you still need to get your dick hard. I don't think you need to spend 20 years of your life approaching women to see if you're incel, 20 rejections will do.

Cucks from IT are in no position to even begin to understand the problems that afflict a large portion of men in today's world. I'm not saying they can't understand, but for reasons of ignorance or denial they refuse to grasp the concepts of basic human traits. I saw a meme on IT that included the words 'debunked statistics'. Despite the fact I don't know what statistics they were referring to, what exactly has been 'debunked'. A single study at most, probably. You'd need to debunk all of the current scientific literature that has validity, I'm not talking the stuff that some women in the social studies produce but actual, in depth analysis.

Despite the evidence, it dosen't take a genius to look at what going on in the modern dating market and make conclusions from it. The fact that the incel community even exists is evidence in itself.

Last edited:
"I'd fuck only fat stacy but I'm not volcel at all, bro!"
31640e63284febc8a54a788aa205028b

I will tomorrow.
It takes an entire day?

That site is nothing but fat Stacie's I would get with in a heartbeat. The average "fat" woman is like I said fridge shaped and triple chinned.

@speedtypingincel
lol at him srs
lets take stock
1)he hasnt been to sea
2)he hasnt been rejected
absolutely LMAO
no amount of excuses justify his hypocrisy

Last edited:
@speedtypingincel
lol at him srs
lets take stock
1)he hasnt been to sea
2)he hasnt been rejected
absolutely LMAO
no amount of excuses justify his hypocrisy
Hes calling everyone volcels and wants men with abs to go for fatties.
I think he deserves :banhammer: :banhammer: for white knighting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back