Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If .co went down or if you got permad, would you consider committing suicide?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date

Would you consider killing yourself if you couldn't post here anymore?

• Yep

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Nah

Votes: 24 54.5%
  • Already considering suicide, and this would push me over the edge

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • #above#, and this wouldn't have any effect

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • #above#, and this would make me want to not kill myself... huh? What was the question again?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
U can't respond anonymously if ur embarrassed :feels: :feels: :feels: :lul: :lul: :lul: .

I'd probably feel better jfl, I'm addicted to this place.

no im not retarded lol if .co shutting down is enough to make u kill yourself then u might as well do it now

no im not retarded lol if .co shutting down is enough to make u kill yourself then u might as well do it now
more time for slaying

I would just find new copes, but Ill rope soon anyway

would just lose a good cope
still suicidal tho

No Mans Sky

No. There were message boards I was really into in the past, but that era is over.

If .co AND the Truecel discord went down, I dont know how I'd cope. Would probably rope before 21

Nah, I always have 4chan.

No. If anything, it'd free my time for other copes

If I was that upset I'd find another forum

I'd find another cope

I will fall into a deep depression knowing the only place where I felt comfortable about my inceldom had been taken down.

I will never get banned though, that's for low inhibs.

This site doesn't affect what my face looks like.

I plan on joining a monastery in maybe a year or two. so if .co got banned I would speed they rpocess up

I'd probably just spend more time on my productive copes, that's about it.

i have thought about suicide a lot but the shut down of this site would not push me to it, i think family and circumstances will push me to suicide as my family just push and push and won,t back off and my situation of unemployment and living in a caravan in the middle of nowhere is getting to me and the thought of my future is grim so yeah suicide does look promising alot of the times.

I would be sad because all of my bookmarked posts would be gone.

I do. Did you never saved any posts on here?
I have 3 ones and usually i would save posts if somebody calls me a fag so ican remember why have themon ignore :feelstrash:

I have 3 ones and usually i would save posts if somebody calls me a fag so ican remember why have themon ignore :feelstrash:
Lol ( laughing out loud ) i have 36 sites of saved posts, which i thought are high iq.

Lol ( laughing out loud ) i have 36 sites of saved posts, which i thought are high iq.
No i dont need booksmarks i save data in my brain im not low short memory
So dunno who u call low iq :feelstrash: :dafuckfeels:

No i dont need booksmarks i save data in my brain im not low short memory
So dunno who u call low iq :feelstrash: :dafuckfeels:
I'm too low iq to save data in my brain tbh.