Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News If .co can make their own forum website why can't conservatives or even liberals make one if they complain about censorship

Porktocino

Porktocino

Banned
-
cry babies from the right wing side!! If incels can make their own forums/website why can't you?! You literal lazy dumbfks!!

CNN: Right-wing social media app Parler has been removed from the Google Play store.
c

Because forum is oldschool and most consider inferior. Imagine someone like a prime minister or a president addressing people with a thread post on a forum.

Because forum is oldschool and most consider inferior. Imagine someone like a prime minister or a president addressing people with a thread post on a forum.
Then what do u suggest since the market is controlled by android and iphone systems?? Yeah it's old school but still reliable and can be given some improvement like they can copy all the common features on fb and twitter...

Then what do u suggest since the market is controlled by android and iphone systems?? Yeah it's old school but still reliable and can be given some improvement like they can copy all the common features on fb and twitter...
Hey, you're talking to the wrong person on this one. I use forums, I use irc, I use discord too, I use old websites like gamefaqs.

Me personally? I don't use androids, I don't use phones, I don't go to Facebook, I don't go to Twitter. I'm the type that use the old forms of communicating online.
We're talking about the masses and the modern people. I stopped advancing and caring about the modern world after all the rejections my soul could take and stopped following the world.

These political people in general won't use old technology.

make your own government if you don't like it haha

iu
Eqr7xfsXIAEgUGI

Oh look it's another infiltrating gray posting ocmmieshit.

100% IT-infiltrator
Why did this faggot pick a Chad-picture?

this, Normies too retarded to do it and supercilious
make your own government if you don't like it haha
seccssion 2020

Oh look it's another infiltrating gray posting ocmmieshit.

100% IT-infiltrator
Why did this faggot pick a Chad-picture?
Like all incels are right wing fags like you!

Shit the orange man barely did anything but filling up the swamp.

Cummieshit can go to hell to coz they're burning alot of innocent properties in the blm protests.

Like all incels are right wing fags like you!

Shit the orange man barely did anything but filling up the swamp.

Cummieshit can go to hell to coz they're burning alot of innocent properties in the blm protests.
The ones that aren't fake faggots like you are yeah. Go back to incels without balls you fucking feminist LBGTQ-rights supporting faggot.

Won't be long until whichever hosting service this site is with gives .co the boot

The ones that aren't fake faggots like you are yeah. Go back to incels without balls you fucking feminist LBGTQ-rights supporting faggot.
You assume that i am one of those abc personality fakecels. Go howl and bark somewhere dog since your snowflake ass got beaten out by sleepy joe! Your much more of a snowflake than the 2016 crybabies!

You assume that i am one of those abc personality fakecels. Go howl and bark somewhere dog since your snowflake ass got beaten out by sleepy joe! Your much more of a snowflake than the 2016 crybabies!
Dude you're so fake, any incel supporting faggotry and crying about le drumpf and "more niggers please mr Biden" is a fucking cuck, the only reason I won't ignore you is so I can watch you get banned.

Dude you're so fake, any incel supporting faggotry and crying about le drumpf and "more niggers please mr Biden" is a fucking cuck, the only reason I won't ignore you is so I can watch you get banned.
Read the room if i ever support sleepy joe/sjw or even connecting this issue to feminism right wing snowflake. Keep licking the boot while you can...

I really don't get Americans who keep saying they are free etc.

Especially since many who say that tend to be Trump supporters/right wingers. When the fuck will you guys wake up?

Read the room if i ever support sleepy joe/sjw or even connecting this issue to feminism right wing snowflake. Keep licking the boot while you can...
Read what room, the darkroom at your local gaybar? Shut up go cry about it on reddit you censorship-loving cuck.

Simple because the hosting will kick them and the domain name will be disabled (may happen to us too in the future)

I really don't get it. There is a huge untapped market for a right wing twitter/youtube/twitch that is not being used for some reason

I'm sure they did/do/have done?