Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If Chads acted like curries, women would still want to fuck them. If curries acted like chads, they'd still be incel

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
What if rice-cels acted like Chads? Incels. What if a normie acted like a chad? Same shit

Imagine if an indian acted like this:

This guy acts cringe as fuck but still went on to be lusted by sluts well into his 30s

Now here is a confident indian guy:

Currys do act like chad already that's what makes them "creepy"

What if rice-cels acted like Chads? Incels. What if a normie acted like a chad? Same shit

Imagine if an indian acted like this:

This guy acts cringe as fuck but still went on to be lusted by sluts well into his 30s

Now here is a confident indian guy:

Hah the good ol halo effect. The curry speaks well (in a non native tongue) and yet gets memed. Curries cant escape the halo effect, its inevitable. The world over, indian men are labeled as "creeps" and "abusive" while Jeremy meeks deserves another chance.

genuinely wonder how curries are so low inhib and confident
I think you have to be coming from a hot weather, overpopulated country. It's why the more westernized curries are higher inhib than the fresh off the boat curries.

I think you have to be coming from a hot weather, overpopulated country. It's why the more westernized curries are higher inhib than the fresh off the boat curries.
just hot weathermaxx tbh

Water is wet post. It's 100% based on looks and everyone knows it, females just deny it for social gains.

high IQ. "creepy" usually just means confident unattractive men, especially if they are sexual in any way. Not being an asexual as an undesired male is seen as "creepy" to females.

Curry guys have a comically exaggerated sense of self esteem. I work with quite a few and their personality pisses me off; yes, I'm aware it makes me part of the hypocrisy, but I hate confident Chads as well.

If Chad acted like a shy Japanese hikikomori, staring at the floor and blushing, girls would still want to fuck him. In fact if this hypothetical shy Chad would tell girls he's a virgin, they're reaction would be "awwww" not "eeeewww"

It’s all about looks

I AM PURE BRAHMIN