Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If Chad gets fat,could he still slay?

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
If he gains some stones,could he still pull?

Depends on the amount of fat

It could cover his jawline and that would disqualify him as a Chad.

I remember that there was a picture of a Chad on this forum who destroyed his face with bulking

As long as he was robust

with low jaw and chin fat

if the fat covers his bone structure then no, if its still visible then yes. I don't see how you could be fat fat and still have your bone structure showing

maybe 20 years ago. Nowadays male competition is INSANE. The average guy on a night out is already looksmaxed to the heavens. If you are not single digit bf you might aswell stay home.

No

Anyone who said yes is a retard

Cuck-Damage said:
No
Its called protrusive bone structure u fuckwit, not everyone has genetic trash recessed bone structure like us

Depends how fat we're talking.

https://incels.is/Thread-LifeFuel-If-you-ve-never-been-under-12-BF-you-don-t-really-know-how-bad-your-bones-are-23774

But Chad rarely get gets fat from fucking pussy 24/7

GeneticDysfunction said:
Cuck-Damage said:
No
Its called protrusive bone structure u fuckwit, not everyone has genetic trash recessed bone structure like us
Wtf are you talking about you coping mongoloid

Yes, I see fat guys with cute girls sometimes. But they usually have good facial harmony and a skull so robust that they still have a visisble jawline and cheekbones even at high bf.

maybe if chubby because bones are still visible, but if fat to the point where the face is all fat then he becomes one of us

Depends how fat. 600 lbs? Nah. But like a chubby powerlifter? Hell yes, he'd slay them petite thots because now he's even heavier and bigger looking. I've seen skinny blondes with abs latch on to pudgy Chad monster.

If you look up Tyrone Magnus, he admitted in an older video that he used to be chubby but even skinny girls still liked him. That's because he is literal Tyrone so he can do no wrong.

Spidey said:
> fat
> chad

pick one

this

there is not a single good looking guy on planet earth who's above 13 % bf ( beside famous actors/singers , who dont count in the first place )

Slay? Hell no, unless MS game is tight. Lookswise the competition is too fierce. All those ripped normans.

Cuck-Damage said:
Wtf are you talking about you coping mongoloid

Fucking idiot you are coping with your trash genetic bone structure. I hope you get rekt you ugly bastard

No. Because:

1) face is not everything, body matters a lot
2) fat face looks totally different from thin face

Fat man = celibate

he can always lose the weight so there would still be hope for him

Yes I've seen fat Chads before

MayorOfKekville said:
No. Because:

1) face is not everything, body matters a lot
2) fat face looks totally different from thin face

Fat man = celibate

Getlooksordie said:
maybe 20 years ago. Nowadays male competition is INSANE. The average guy on a night out is already looksmaxed to the heavens. If you are not single digit bf you might aswell stay home.

this. THIS ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Depends on your definition of fat. if he gets to 25% bf, which is the average in the US, he'd still be chad, if he gets any higher probably not. Also depends on his facial fat storage genetics.