Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If can't be happy, at least let me be significant

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★★
I've kinda given up all hope that I can ever lead a happy life. I know nothing will go my way and I'll never be able to live a normal life. I've let myself devolve into such a miserable disgusting piece of shit and there's really no turning back. My existence nowadays is quite frankly just half-assed and pathetic. I think I've partially moved on from clinging to life in hopes of being happy, I think now I'm more focused on becoming significant. I want to alter this world in some way before I die maybe in a good way but not necessarily. As long as I radically change the world, that's good enough for me. Even if people in the future fear my name when reading about me in history books, I would feel somewhat satisfied. If my name became like Voldemort or something, that would boost my ego quite a bit.

Look at someone like Elliot Roger, he changed the world at least somewhat. Now I have quite a few problems with Rodger, mainly how he ultimately failed to carry out his plan due to his incompetence, but there's no denying he made a difference. I'm not saying I want to be like Elliot Rodger by the way, I'm just expressing I want people to know who I am.

No existentialism for your face

I wish
with all my heart
when I write
I glow
like the sun
like the stars.
glowing
shine shine
VIOLET LETTERS ALL OVER
CRAWLING AS SNAKES

THEY WRITHE, THEY EXPLODE!!!!!

Like Osama or KSM

I've kinda given up all hope that I can ever lead a happy life. I know nothing will go my way and I'll never be able to live a normal life. I've let myself devolve into such a miserable disgusting piece of shit and there's really no turning back. My existence nowadays is quite frankly just half-assed and pathetic. I think I've partially moved on from clinging to life in hopes of being happy, I think now I'm more focused on becoming significant. I want to alter this world in some way before I die maybe in a good way but not necessarily. As long as I radically change the world, that's good enough for me. Even if people in the future fear my name when reading about me in history books, I would feel somewhat satisfied. If my name became like Voldemort or something, that would boost my ego quite a bit.

Look at someone like Elliot Roger, he changed the world at least somewhat. Now I have quite a few problems with Rodger, mainly how he ultimately failed to carry out his plan due to his incompetence, but there's no denying he made a difference. I'm not saying I want to be like Elliot Rodger by the way, I'm just expressing I want people to know who I am.
Who are you?

I want to alter this world in some way before I die maybe in a good way but not necessarily. As long as I radically change the world, that's good enough for me.
You don't have to save the world. Saving yourself is big enough ask as it is.
Besides, what has the world ever done for you?