Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If by some miracle we got a girlfriend this is what would happen

I would clown them back

it's not enough to attract girls. You also have to impress their friends and family.

Last edited:
And then continually improve.
legit. Females can't think for themselves. They rely on popular opinion to determine a man's value. Low status is a death sentence

legit. Females can't think for themselves. They rely on popular opinion to determine a man's value. Low status is a death sentence

LMS bro. You need at least average in all. Or more than average in one to compensate for another.

Incels have low of everything.

I bet if chads go out of style and they aren't "trendy" anymore, they'll start fucking incels if we get popular. At least it worked for the dad bods a little.

I bet if chads go out of style and they aren't "trendy" anymore, they'll start fucking incels if we get popular. At least it worked for the dad bods a little.
I doubt anyone with a beer gut got laid because of the dad bod meme, it was just a coping mechanism for out of shape numales. People like Leonardo DiCaprio get laid for their status, not their body (of course).

I doubt anyone with a beer gut got laid because of the dad bod meme, it was just a coping mechanism for out of shape numales. People like Leonardo DiCaprio get laid for their status, not their body (of course).
If incels become the new hip status symbol, then maybe every stacy would want to show off by being with an incel to virtue signal how not shallow she is.

He is a tyrone ironically

This is incredibly high IQ and why it's CRUCIAL (At least for school/unicels) to flex hsrd on social media

A girl would never introduce to her family,the shame would be too great.

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

LMAO that's a tyrone to you?

JFL
He doesn’t look that bad , tbh . Niggas got a different rating system altogether. I’ll elaborate on it in a thread soon.

And then the foid would go into the arms of one of her "guy friends" that same night.

He doesn’t look that bad , tbh . Niggas got a different rating system altogether. I’ll elaborate on it in a thread soon.

He might not be ugly but he's light years away from being a Tyrone.

lol that's fucking hilarious when she starts screaming.

Damn and thats just a normie black guy, imagine what would happen to ud.