Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "If butteflies dont come, at least you have a beautiful garden"

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
This is one of the most fucking annoying copes I ever heard from sex havers trying to get us to not worry about a relationship, WHAT THE FUCK DOES A BEAUTIFUL GARDEN MEAN WITHOUT BUTTERFLIES?!!?

i kind of agree with the normtards on this one

reason why i go gym

id rather be a autistic somewhat athletic looking incel rather then a autistic fucking fat looking incel

i hate normgroid mental gymnastics

This is one of the most fucking annoying copes I ever heard from sex havers trying to get us to not worry about a relationship, WHAT THE FUCK DOES A BEAUTIFUL GARDEN MEAN WITHOUT BUTTERFLIES?!!?
If a sexhaver gives you some sort of "advice" just know it's gonna be retarded, they just want you to shut up and suffer in silence.

"JUST ENJOY BEING ALONE AND SINGLE SO YOU DON'T MAKE US UNCOMFORTABLE YOU FUCKING INKWELL!"

Never heard of it ngl. It’s not the worst bluepill cope

"Shoot for the moon and even if you miss, it'll come back to hit you and put you out of your misery."