Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If black lives really matter, then you would kiss this black guy

BUMP

tenor.gif

Good post.

Already got my daily allowance of suifuel and it's not even 9 am where I'm at.

@Colvin76 @Bleachcel @WØLF @curryboy420

taggin the niggas

@Colvin76 @Bleachcel @WØLF @curryboy420

taggin the niggas
@Hate_my_life @Mogged Loner @Blackcel rigth wing @BlackCel62 @TigerFestival

fuck blm you niggers dont matter my 8 inch cock matters in a wet virgin JB pussy
edit: HOLLY SHIT AT THE CUCK THAT LET HIS GIRLFRIEND KISS THE NIGGER, HE GAVE PERMISSION TO IT WHAT THE FUCK I FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD
i fucking hate that nigger i want to fucking kill him fucking black ass fucking nigger bitch i fucking hate this world fuck fuck fuck nigger fuck die whore fuck

Last edited:
fuck blm you niggers dont matter my 8 inch cock matters in a wet virgin JB pussy
edit: HOLLY SHIT AT THE CUCK THAT LET HIS GIRLFRIEND KISS THE NIGGER, HE GAVE PERMISSION TO IT WHAT THE FUCK I FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD
i fucking hate that nigger i want to fucking kill him fucking black ass fucking nigger bitch i fucking hate this world fuck fuck fuck nigger fuck die whore fuck
That was the funniest bit.

Didn’t watch
:feelsPop:

Cherry picking gigacope thread. OF COURSE YOU PICK THE NORMIE LOOKING BLACK GUY TO TRY AND PROVE "muh jbb" :feelstastyman:

BLMaxxing. :feelskek:

He should take it a step further and ask them to suck his cock. Surely it'll work on at least 1 out of 100 chicks.

Last edited:
1:52
>babe can i kiss him
what a faggot, even has earrings like one

Cherry picking gigacope thread. OF COURSE YOU PICK THE NORMIE LOOKING BLACK GUY TO TRY AND PROVE "muh jbb" :feelstastyman:
This, if you're subhuman BLM won't do shit for you end of story, also take into account those bitches don't want to come off as racist ON CAMERA, if they weren't being recorded I promise you that the dude receiving those kisses would've received nothing and potentially MeToo'd on top of it. So there you go.

What the fuck is this cucked shit at 1:56. Dude literally got cucked :feelsUgh: What a cuck.

Also:
This, if you're subhuman BLM won't do shit for you end of story, also take into account those bitches don't want to come off as racist ON CAMERA, if they weren't being recorded I promise you that the dude receiving those kisses would've received nothing and potentially MeToo'd on top of it. So there you go.

BLM is the biggest racist political agenda I have ever seen, totally based on lies. People are just dumb as fuck.

Blackcels pretending this is cherrypicking lmao.
BLM is the biggest racist political agenda I have ever seen, totally based on lies. People are just dumb as fuck.
True

Blackcels pretending this is cherrypicking lmao.
It’s is you fucking dumbass stars prove it. This black guy also ain’t no average black guy. Now out you November join datecel

Black lives haven't mattered since John Deere was founded

Meanwhile JBW promoters use examples of high-tier normie white men with ugly ethnic females who they brutally mog in order to “prove” JBW…

(This is intended for those who believe in JBW. I do not know about you.)

Truly disgusting. The race traitor whores, the cuck and the nigger all deserve death.

Yet they would be racist to Asian men smh, surely we should form a alliance with China

OP's video is down so I'm not sure what was shown, but do black men even do romantic kisses?

Pretty sure whites invented those and hold a monopoly.

The video was removed.