Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If being short wasn't stigmatized at all in society, would you still hate being a manlet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
Like, say women standards were far lower and being short wasn't seen the same way. I would still hate it because I'm sexually dominant and it's depressing if you're small.

I'd still be insecure about it, but wouldn't be anywhere near as insecure and self conscious as I currently am.

Last edited:
How would you know if you are sexually dominant if you are an incel?
When will we be getting 35:1 xp? - General Discussion - World of Tanks  official forum

Sure I will feel less like shit and hateful all the time but the insecurities will still remain.

Yeah because it would still be fucking pathetic

Everyone would. Getting heightmogged is emasculating

It would be like having brown eyes, yeah I like blue and green eyes but I've never been ashamed of my brown eyes.

I love all my bros, but I thank God every day that I'm not short, and I don't even think about in terms of being attractive or whatever.

It's just some deep evolutionary shit about being able to throw spear farther I dunno.

Nope. I only started to hate my height, because of female preferences

It wouldn't be a big deal for me if it was possible to get foid as sub185 male

society need to worship short men.

short fragile framed men used to be worshipped in places in china and india before they were modernized starting in the late 19th century. it was a symbol of high status. coz being short and weak was a signal that the man didnt have to go to the field and work, since agricultural activities were associated with low class peasants. being short and weak meant the men was a rich merchant, a scholar, a beaurucrat, a nobleman, etc. any activity that was indoor and didnt require any strength.

china's last emperor was kept intentionally short and weak. Gandhi was also short and weak, about 5'4 and very underweight.
Based shortpill