Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If attracted to looks was replaced with personality, how many men would be incel now?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Just helped a granny cross the street, I'm about to get my dick sucked because a foid was so turned on by it.

Grannymaxxing:dafuckfeels::feelspuke:

Depends. What do you mean by good personality?

I would still be incel

Idk but I would still be incel. I have a weak coward human garbage personality.

Being nice, helpful, kind, non- aggressive, peaceful, interesting and loving.
the usual blue-pill bullshit complacent people pleasing asslicker
Then I would say almost the whole site won't be incel. Look at the threads where users reveal their fantasy, it's snuggling and handholding not choking a foid.

Add hard working and you have the ideal foid.

Dark triad is already a thing, though the impact is pretty minor compared to looks

I guess if the situation was as you described the most psychotic and violent men would be getting the most sex, but it would be different from now because even ugly men could do it.

If you mean being a blue pilled cuck, Everyman would be a slayer. Any guy can develop a personality and hobbies, but since the cruel reality is you need the bone structure in ur face, it’s over for us.