Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion (If applicable) Has being an atheist made understanding the black pill easier?

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
I'm an atheist and have been so for about a decade(started at 14). I'm an ideological materialist. If it can not me measured, quantified by human means then it doesn't exist. I know that makes me a fedora but that's just what autism does to you.
That said one thing I've noticed is how people deify love. There's the idea of "the one" that everyone talks about. That there is truly one person made for everyone that is your other half. Then there's shit like soul ties and astrological signs that people connect to romance. To me all of this is just as bullshit as religion and just as many people fall for it as Jesus. I don't mind religion when it's based like Islam, but the West makes all religion cucked to shit and gynocentric making them useless.

the black pill makes more sense when u consider the possibility of an evil god.

I'm an atheist and have been so for about a decade(started at 14). I'm an ideological materialist. If it can not me measured, quantified by human means then it doesn't exist. I know that makes me a fedora but that's just what autism does to you.
That said one thing I've noticed is how people deify love. There's the idea of "the one" that everyone talks about. That there is truly one person made for everyone that is your other half. Then there's shit like soul ties and astrological signs that people connect to romance. To me all of this is just as bullshit as religion and just as many people fall for it as Jesus. I don't mind religion when it's based like Islam, but the West makes all religion cucked to shit and gynocentric making them useless.

I'm not an atheist and am open to the idea of god. Just think about how truly powerful people are. There's obviously beings that are FAR more powerful than humans in this universe or in other universes. I think God (or gods) exist just based on that.

You can forget about a benevolent, infallible creator, though. God is most likely a neutral or malicious force with many flaws.

Not inherently but not viewing humans as substantially different from animals is essential to proper understanding.

I'm not an atheist and am open to the idea of god. Just think about how truly powerful people are. There's obviously beings that are FAR more powerful than humans in this universe or in other universes. I think God (or gods) exist just based on that.

You can forget about a benevolent, infallible creator, though. God is most likely a neutral or malicious force with many flaws.
The elites are our gods, Case closed

It would be interesting to hear the blackpill from a religious perspective:

@ElTruecel @IronsideCel @VitaminS

Feel like this shouldn't be a big deal by now. It's far more interesting to think about why religion, despite being wrong about so many core parts of reality, still ruled the world for so long, in a sense still does. Todays progressives are not that differend from religious zealots, slightly differend code, slightly differend lies, no centralized authority at the head.

Religion is a mechanism to enable cooperation at scale, across tribal and family lines. Its flaws are a necessity in order to be palatable to the average human, who is very much flawed to his core.

Religion might get you killed by disallowing you to accept a blood transfusion from a stranger, but before that it will have provided you with a community, a purpose, a guideline to lead you through life so you don't have to figure it all out by yourself, it algined you with the majority of the people around you in all the ways that mattered most.

The content is stupid, but that's because we were apes not that long ago. And the content ultimately is not relevant to its primary function.

FqAfmQ5WcAYSTP7

Last edited:
No I wouldn't say religion has much to do with any of it, if anything I'd say the blackpill has more to do with science than philosophy as it has so much to do with genetics and human nature.

Christ requires Faith in the blindness. I can understand your deal.
Also I hate the West for cucking and changing Christ. The Bible always stands and is right. The Bible put toilets in their place. All toilet priests and pastors are an abomination according to the Bible.

Christ requires Faith in the blindness. I can understand your deal.
Also I hate the West for cucking and changing Christ. The Bible always stands and is right. The Bible put toilets in their place. All toilet priests and pastors are an abomination according to the Bible.

Eve are the apple and man fell into sin due to man falling into sin we live in a dystopian unfair world. This dystopian unfair world has wickedness and through a religious perspective we need a figure who can save us

not the atheism, but my moral-antirealism helped. This view = no objective criteria for moral rights/wrongs, or no arbiter for morality. Nature just IS. and we're sacks of ego watching it play out.

I think buddhism did honestly. But buddhism is a nontheistic religion so it doesn't take a stand on the matter

I'm agnostic. Buddhism and Gnosticism sound interesting

Thank you for tagging me.

I am appalled that you really just used the term 'based' and 'islam' in the same sentence. Islam is Mormonism for the middle east. Its barbaric warlordism with illogical, violent, and unnecessary legalistic and Arian heresies. Everything you just said is a great reflection of your knowledge on Abrahamic faiths, and being that you are 14, it is evident you dont know anything other then shitty propagated lies you feel for.

"The west makes religion cucked!". The western world you idealize was built on religion. I don't even know why you are saying western religion is gynocentric because I have never heard that before. Before Christianity women were whores and prostitutes. In the times when Christianity reigned supreme, it introduced traditional gender roles and the institution of marriage that built Europe. Europe is the home to Christian monarchs, art, empires, etc. Upon the current throne of Rome is the pope. Read history from an unbiased and uncucked view.

But don't worry... Ive been searching theological truth my entire life and went through an edgy atheist soy teen phase too.

My first piece of advice to you @Shinichi is, if you have it, delete reddit. You do not want to go down that path. Simple observation of Reddits users is enough to get you off.

"yeah.. heh... I trust the vax and want science soy and seed oils are reported to be good for you!" I hate to break it to you, but science has been pioneered by the Catholic Church + Most scientists are theists. The reason they are not Christian is because they are not historians. The current man who hold the world highest IQ is a Christian.
The view that science can or should provide the answer to every question is known as scientism. It claims that we should not accept as true anything that we cannot prove scientifically.

This view is incorrect. There is any number of things that science cannot prove. Among them:

1. The laws of logic or mathematical truths. The natural sciences presuppose logic and math, but they cannot prove them.
2. Metaphysical truths. Science can’t prove the external world is real or that the universe did not simply spring into existence five minutes ago complete with the appearance of age, including our memories of a past that never happened. These are rational beliefs, but they cannot be proven scientifically.
3. Statements of an ethical nature. Science cannot show that helping a starving child is good or whether Nazi scientists in concentration camps did anything evil. Good and evil cannot be measured in a laboratory, and so moral principles lie beyond what science can prove. That includes a principles used in science itself, such as, “It is wrong to fake your research findings.”

Short answer to your main question: no.

Atheism is not a belief, rather a lack of in all regards. It is for those not willing to think and quite telling of the individual. Atheism is a nihilistic creed and asserts that nothing has value. Atheism is one of the most evil things to exist. If you are an atheist I suggest you read the works of St. Thomas Aquinas. Atheism is severely illogical and is a juvenile way of thinking.

When I was an atheist I wanted to kill myself because I suffered to a great degree, and still do. I would I continue to live if my life is of no value? I am just a random biological entity. This is where I started to question things. God can easily be observed simply through the order and complexity that exists within yourself as well as the world around you. Thinking logically instead of in an irrational way will lead any non-believer to God.

If there were no God, the universe would have no meaning, and neither would we. On the other hand, if God exists, then the universe and the beings that inhabit it do have meaning and purpose.

If there was no purpose to this life, life would not exist. Everything did not come from nothing. There must be a singular source. To assert that everything came from nothing is illogical.

Can an atheist live a 'moral' life or a life of virtue?

"A moral atheist like someone sitting down to dinner who doesn’t believe in farmers, ranchers, fishermen, or cooks. She believes the food just appears, with no explanation and no sufficient cause... Either her meal is an illusion or someone provided it. In the same way, if morals really exist . . . then some cause adequate to explain the effect must account for them. God is the most reasonable solution (169)."

The Catholic Church teaches that unbelievers can live a life of relative virtue without believing in God—that is to say, they can know the behaviors that respect the goods of human nature and living accordingly. For example, an atheist can know that killing an innocent human being violates the intrinsic right to life. But by what do they know life is sacred? The sense of soul in others.

These precepts, among others, make up what is known in the Catholic tradition as the natural moral law—a law built into the nature of man and knowable by the natural light of human reason.

When Gentiles who have not the law do by nature what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. They show that what the law requires is written on their hearts (Rom. 2:14-15).

Last edited: