Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If anyone lives in the state of Georgia, you have been selected for a mission

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
You must infiltrate Georgia State University, and collect information for us on the research conducted by John Horgan, the principal investigator on incels online. He has been given a federal grant of 250k to (((reserach))) about incels and related groups. If you currently reside in the state of Georgia, it is your mission to disseminate knowledge of what this clown is up to.

It seems reasonable to me that at least one of you live close to or attends GSU.

May SBO2cel protect you on your mission.

Last edited:
dont live there thankfully

All my operatives are too ugly for that mission. Will pass the massage to the next cell in the line.

Why do they need 250k dor research?, all it takes is one person with a free week to find out everything there is to know about incels.

I’m surprised people still use him as a symbol after he turned his back on us

Yeah, fuck Morgan, he disowned us after we held him up as a Saint.

Yeah, fuck Morgan, he disowned us after we held him up as a Saint.

Blackops2

Matthew 24:10

"At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back