Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If anyone gives you positive attention, and you're a normie or sub5, they're just looking to exploit you

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien Calviniste
★★★★★
What's even is positive attention? I have no idea what is it. Never got it. Another trucel trait.

I've been getting a tiny drop of positive attention lately but I cant figure out how I'm getting screwed over. Not from girls obviously.

Food Drink Water GIF

It's all fake never trust em

Yah, I've had this happen to me several times throughout my school years as well as workplace (before I quit). I feel like the "being nice" schtick has more to do with the attempt on gaslighting on someone like us. I don't let it slide anymore, if I feel like I'm being condescended to, I'm calling them out on it and ending that convo / relationship right then and there. My tolerance level is dead and gone, people are fucking pathetic.

Yah, I've had this happen to me several times throughout my school years as well as workplace (before I quit). I feel like the "being nice" schtick has more to do with the attempt on gaslighting on someone like us. I don't let it slide anymore, if I feel like I'm being condescended to, I'm calling them out on it and ending that convo / relationship right then and there. My tolerance level is dead and gone, people are fucking pathetic.
Time to be a machiavellian to survive in the state of nature